Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Nanxy L.
Marion
Purchased at: Walmart
Great start. Good for teeth and gums. Gets hard to reach places never use any other kind
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
Really like this toothbrush it's excellent for
getting my teeth nice and white and clean
Grace G.
Fenton
I get compliments all the time about how my teeth look great and how they look so pretty
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL
This is my go to toothbrush I don't think I'll ever go back to manual brushes ever again
Tyler T.
Minneapolis, MN
Didn’t feel like it cleaned very well, and after a couple months it just stopped working
Ashley S.
I can’t go without my electronic toothbrush it is awesome! Cleans my teeth really well!
Kerri M.
Milton , WV
Loved it especially for traveling it’s so easy to use and doesn’t require a lot of room
Kaitlyn C.
Good product gets teeth clean very easy to use use it everyday rarely need to charge it
Alina Y.
Naperville, IL
This is a great electric toothbrush for the price! I’ve been using it for over a year.
Jessika S.
Gulfport, MS
I really enjoy this toothbrush I feel it makes brushing easier and it gets the job done