Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Yuliia S.
Love this product. Leaves a feeling of a super clean and fresh mouth and teeth after every brushing
J R.
Very good product battery lasts a long time met my expectations. Electric tooth brush easy to use.
NATHALIA C.
Centerton, AR
I love oral b ! This brand is the best in world !!!! My teeth is very very very pretty and clean!!!
Rachael D.
United states
Want to try something better. Sucks only 1 speed. Hard on gums. Dentist however did recommend. 😁😁😁😁
Caroline A.
Glenwood , IL
My husband and I both have this toothbrush. We love it. Cleans well, rechargeable and travels well.
Destiny G.
Really like this product. Does exactly what it says it will do for you! Definitely would recommend
Keanna G.
Brooklyn, NY
Product was very good for my teeth, they get in every corner of my mouth and get rid of everything.
Olivia B.
It cleans my teeth so well! I love my electric toothbrush. It’s so good and it lasts a long time!
Mary B.
Lowell, MA
Got this as a gift. Love how I don’t have to think about. One of my favorite gifts I’ve received.
Casey D.
Lindenhurst , NY
I love this toothbrush. It works great and gets my teeth super clean. I charge it every few days.