Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Lila S.
Harwood Heights
This amazing I love anything that has to do making ur teeth smell good and look nice and is 3d whiting awesome
Victoria W.
Vancouver, WA
Got this for the hubby and he loves it. It gets in his gums like he needs and they aren't as sensitive anymore.
Ashley M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love my toothbrush! I just hate paying for the additional toothbrush heads. It's worth the investment though!
Griselda C.
Perris
This toothbrush paired with arm and hammer whitening toothpaste is amazing, my teeth became whiter in 2 weeks.
Amanda A.
Laingsburg , MI
Love my electric toothbrush!! My teeth feel so much cleaner after using this compared to a regular tooth brush!
cheryl w.
Indianapolis, IN
This toothbrush has fooled my dentist into thinking I am a regular flosser! At around $20 it lasts for years!
Crystal B.
Works excellent. I love the rechargeable battery. Easy to use, easy to clean. Replacing heads is hassle free!
janette t.
San Benito, TX
I have this one and it works great. It works very well on cleaning my teeth. I would recommend this product.
Brandy L.
Crestview, FL
Rechargeable, replacement heads and work pretty good for a deep clean. Everyone needs an electric toothbrush.
Hannah B.
Fairmount City
Purchased at: Target
Charge doesn’t last at all on this. The toothbrush didn’t work well either. It was a very big disappointment