Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Lora D.
Pooler
This little machine keeps my teeth feeling fresh and helps me keep cavities at bay. Got my husband hooked as well!
Christina R.
My favorite electric toothbrush on the market and it’s affordable! My dentist recommended this brand and I love it!
Ashley W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this electric toothbrush it works really well it cleans my teeth very well and it doesnt run out of battery.
Toni T.
East Point
It’s a pretty good tooth brush, just rather use a regular tooth brush bc I feel as if My mouth is cleaner that way
Sunny W.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Target
I bought this toothbrush because it was on sale. It has upped my brushing game for sure. My teeth just feel cleaner
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
This works well. The brush doesn't move too fast so it doesn't cause pain. I suggest that you buy one for yourself.
Kathryn G.
Worcester , NY
Purchased at: CVS
Love it. The head it super durable and long lasting. It’s a quality product, not cheaply made. I’d highly recommend
Danaka L.
Sanford
This is a great toothbrush bristles move and two directions one in a circular motion in the other one up and down
Phoenix H.
I love this toothbrush too. It was to much work to have to recharge it though. But it’s very highly recommended.
Angie G.
Goose Creek, SC
Pretty good product but now there's so many others on the market it's tough to say did not see a huge difference