Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Rebecca W.
I love the toothbrush because it gets in between the hard to reach areas easily! I would highly recommend this product
Katelyn B.
richmond indiana
Great toothbrush really gets in between my teeth and cleans them very well leaves them really smooth and feeling clean
Leslie G.
Reading, PA
Works in really good when you have braces really do recommend also gets deep and cleans better than other tooth brushes
eshara b.
Detroit
Purchased at: Walmart
This helps leaves my teeth and breath fresh and clean i love this product so much my go to for good breath and teeth
Sarah H.
Findlay
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay for an electric toothbrush. Not my favorite. But useful and does its job. Had to replace the battery quite often
Alycia J.
I have always liked using electric tooth brushes instead of manual. Oral B has been the best pricing and works great.
L E.
Using this product is good if you want clean and healthy teeth. Get into those hard to reach places with no problem.
Amanda S.
Melrose
Difficult to get the replacement head on and off...but it cleans well. I will never do manual again. Love this brush
Rita M.
Lathrop, CA
I love how it rotates around my teeth it works good get most of the junk out of my mouth so I recommend it to anyone
Cierra G.
Janesville
Worked well but needed one from the dentist that worked better but was way more costly cause this one is affordable