Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Micaela M.
St Charles, IL
Honestly a toothbrush is a toothbrush. You don't need a rechargeable battery. It is to clean teeth not save the world with.
🌻MaKayla (.
West virginia
It's just a toothbrush. I prefer the electric one, but it's good. It gets the job done without being too harsh on my gums
Zyrionna J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an ok toothbrush but it doesn't really get it all off your teeth but it gets it off till we're you don't realize
Noel B.
Auburn, MI
This toothbrush enables me to get a deeper clean. The refills can be pricey but I think it’s worth it for a deeper clean
Savannah A.
Denton, TX
Love this toothbrush! Gets my teeth feeling very clean and I can't even imagine going back to a normal toothbrush again.
Danielle S.
I love an electric toothbrush! It is perfect for me. I use it twice a day and couldn’t ask for better, it cleans so well!
Clarissa P.
Dallas
Always end up repurchasing this tooth brush because the battery lasts long, its not too big, its cheap and it works well!
Stephanie M.
Braham, MN
I loved this cleans every crevis like it nothing. Only that it's a pity on the loud side for me. I loved this tooth brush
Victoria D.
New York
This is my favorite toothbrush ! I love that its electric and it really cleans my teeth ! I would definitely recommend !
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
I’m still on the fence on how I feel about electric toothbrushes, but this one leaves my teeth feeling nice and clean.