Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Kathryn P.
Old Town , ME
Got it as a Christmas present 2 years ago. I use it exclusively and it’s still going strong. I love the way it makes my mouth feel. It’s definitely makes my teeth feel cleaner than a manual toothbrush. Would recommend.
Casi S.
Albertville
I love this toothbrush! It gives you that, just left the dentist, feeling every morning. I prefer this to the SoniCare because it cleans better and really gets in the hard to reach spots. I am highly satisfied!
Roni H.
You can visibly see the difference in your teeth after a few weeks, it's fantastic! Make sure to keep it clean, as the packaging seems very suseptable to soap scum, but if you take care if it it works wonders!
Mel R.
Very good for cleaning your teeth in the modern world. Who needs a non moving brush when you can have a moving one??? It’s fun and easy to work my friends are all jealous of my toothbrush. They try to use it.
Kiyomi K.
I like this toothbrush as it feels like it is really getting my teeth cleaned and my dentist recommended it to me because it wasn’t too expensive and I brush too hard on my own. I like that it has regular and “floss action” heads. I’ve been using this particular electric toothbrush for about 8 years and would recommend it to everyone who wants a basic electric toothbrush that does a good job.
Allison C.
homer glen
This is a great product, but not the best. I use it all the time, but it doesn’t make my teeth perfectly white though. It is a great product to buy, but I don’t think that it is all it is suppose to be.
Allison N.
It’s a great rechargeable toothbrush for the price. It’s leave my teeth feeling cleaning every time. It is a great alternative to manual tooth brushes and the pricey rechargeable electric toothbrushes.
Carla Z.
Great product for the price and able to get the replacement heads easily is a bonus.
So happy with these and they have lasted for a number of years, just change out the head on a regular basis.
Kelsey C.
Savannah, GA
This toothbrush cleans my teeth 100x better than a regular manual tooth brush. I’ve only purchased one other electric toothbrush prior to this one, but this one worked so much better than the other electric toothbrush I used. I would definitely purchase again.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
I love it. It’s amazing. It serves its purpose and it actually helps with getting all that extra food out of the little spots that you aren’t able to see and get. I love it I would rebuy it.