Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Tonya W.
I really enjoy this toothbrush.
Long lasting battery life.
Easy to reach back teeth. Always feel like it gies the extra step in cleansing
Stephanie B.
Kennesaw
This has been the best toothbrush I’ve ever used. The spin cycle brush gets every crease and crevice and leaves my teeth feeling amazing.
Karly F.
Chateaugay, NY
I find that this is a good started electric toothbrush however there are ones that are better quality that I prefer to use over this one.
April P.
It’s a great electric toothbrush for the money. I bought this after my Sonicare rechargeable toothbrush died for good. It works great!
member-bb2410026
Rio Rancho, NM
This toothbrush is my favorite! It's at a good cheap price and I've had it for years! My teeth have definitely made a huge improvement!
Laura D.
Plainfield , NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m obsessed with having healthy and white teeth, my smile looking good is very important for me and this electric brush does just that
Jasmine J.
Baltimore, MD
I love this tooth brush it’s gets the areas i can’t get and helps with whitening my teeth wish it was cheaper but it’s worth the money
- k.
Valencia, CA
I use this everyday and it’s way better than my normal toothbrush because the brush is small and easy to get into the back of the mouth
Teddy y.
Flint
This is a great product I use it around my house all the time I would recommend anyone trying it works better than many other brands
Iris H.
Long Is City, NY
I love my electric brush. You really can't go wrong with a brush that does the work for you. My teeth always look bright and healthy