Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Beth C.
Salem
Love this toothbrush! Easy to use, easy to charge and easy to replace the heads! My mouth always feels amazing after brushing with this brush
Tiffany R.
Clarksville
I love this tooth brush. It takes all of the work out of brushing my teeth, and it's rechargeable. I will never buy a different tooth brush.
Tiara W.
My dentist office gave me this for free when I went there. I absolutely love this brush I don’t think I will purchase another manual brush.
Connie K.
West Palm Bch, FL
The best feeling of clean other than going to the dentist office, without the dental assistant having to duct tape me down to the chair. 😉😉
Leslie M.
I was referred this toothbrush years ago after root planing. I use itfor gum and tooth health. It stays charged for a really long time too.
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it! It seems to work really well and it doesn't hurt that it has her favorite characters on it
KINDRA M.
Central Point, OR
Love this brush, it gets my teeth super clean and isn't too expensive right out the gate, the replacement heads arent unreasonable either.
Juli F.
Warrenton
I've had this toothbrush for 4 years now, and it still works great! It has a long lasting battery, and it clean way better than any manual.
Debra D.
Smithdale, MS
Have been using the Vitality since my dentist recommended it 10 years ago. Gives my teeth a smooth clean feel Loved the dual head brush.
Cat V.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love this toothbrush! The battery lasts for a long time several weeks in my opinion. It's bristles aren't too rough and it cleans well.