Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Mahiya B.
Brentwood, CA
I've been using this toothbrush for a while now. I think it's really helped. I don't have time to floss so this helps me get the tiny bits of food out.
R S.
Fairfax
Purchased at: Walmart
So far I haven’t had any problems with it. I use it daily and so far it works great. I can feel the bristles cleaning between my teeth. So far so good.
Paulith R.

I like the variety of colors and flavors as well as the variety of styles and cleaning teeth gives my quisera add more often certain different flavors
Jessica M.
Have used electric toothbrushes for years. They just do a better job than a manual brush. This is a good brand to use, and i have used them all.
Miranda L.
uniontown
I absolutely love this toothbrush. Feels like my teeth get polished after each brushing time. Gets under the gums good as well. My dentist is amazed.
Ashlyn S.
Kempner, TX
I just recently switched to an electric toothbrush and I will never go back. This toothbrush is awesome. It leaves my mouth feeling so much cleaner.
Samantha H.
Sumter, SC
I've tried so many different electric toothbrushes and this one by far is my favorite! It makes my teeth look and feel clean and brighter. I love it!
Jamie R.
Columbus, GA
Its a little pricey but worth every penny. You get a clean, fresh feeling every time you use it. And the soft bristles are great for sensitive teeth.
DORA B.
Bradenton, FL
The polishing cup of this brush is designed to eliminate surface bleaching and advanced bleaching, I felt that in two weeks I bleached my teeth more
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
I like the smaller size of this electric toothbrush to reach my whole mouth. Brushing takes a little longer due to its size but it does a good job