Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

jacob n.
The Oral b tooth brush is amazing and cleans your teeth perfectly! I don't believe their are any cons to this tooth brush, the battery also lasts very long!
Otavio T.
This toothbrush is perfect for the price. I've been using mine for the longest time. Good investment seeing you can just replace the heads of the toothbrush.
Camila b.
Fairhaven, MA
it's a good one, but I thing that could be better, more ergonomic.

I was expecting more but I don't feel uncomfortable.
this is my first time using this one.
sharon O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great! The spin technology cleans everything right off and the vibration is just right. It very much did meet my expectations and is very effective.
Lillian R.
Louisville
I got it as a Christmas gift, and so far I have been really enjoying it. It cleans my teeth well, and I really don't have any complaints about it.
Taylor M.
Columbia, SC
Awesome toothbrush! I feel like my teeth are so clean! It doesn’t cause any pain but it gets the job done. This exceeded my expectations, I use it daily!
Sarah J.
Melbourne , FL
Purchased at: Target
I received it as a gift and was super excited and although I really like it I notice it doesn’t quite clean as well close to the gums compared to manual.
Morgan M.
Sandstone
Great toothbrush have never had an issue with this brush and will buy another one it is not that expensive compared to other electric toothbrushes
Medusa 🐍.
Norwalk
Makes my teeth feel very clean. Takes off all the food off my teeth. But the only down fall is when its a fresh brush it can cut your gums a little bit
marienny e.
miami, Florida
me gustan sus cerdas son bastantes fuertes pero a la misma vez suaves. Se carga muy rapido y la bateria dura mucho. Los cepillos son facil de encontrar