Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Amanda H.
I love this toothbrush, very reasonably priced for an electronic toothbrush. I use this twice a day with a whitening toothpaste. I feel it is very effective. You do have to remember to keep it charged. I find it works fine for a weekend trip but not much longer than that. I always keep a manual on hand just Incase.
Melissa W.
Greenwood, IN
I really like this toothbrush. It was given to me, by my dentist, and I've used it ever since. It's much easier to use than the typical brush. The fact that it's smaller, it is easier to clean the back teeth. The brush heads can be replaced, so it's also cost effective. Buying this brush is a good investment.
Spencer B.
salt lake city
I used this toothbrush everyday for only 2 weeks and then the battery started to go out. So it only lasted 2 weeks and then it was almost useless cause I would die while I am trying to brush and I don't feel safe brushing with it plugged in so I got a Sonicair toothbrush
Mariah K.
Wellington, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Good quality for the money. I like the timer feature which vibrates when you should stop brushing. I’ve had this for about a year and I can get about a week to 5 days of brushing out of one charge. I’m not a dentist but I would recommend over a manual toothbrush.
Carrie D.
Indian Trail, NC
One of the best personal care product decisions I have EVER made! It is in inexpensive for the type of product, however this has lasted me over a year and still going strong. The heads are not hard to find and are very good quality. I love the self tim r integrated in it that lets you know when you have brushed long enough, but will stay on so that, if you decide to continue brushing, you can just keep right on brushing.

Lori P.
Naperville, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
We are Sonicare users in this household and the oral-b just doesn’t compare. The vibration just seems weak in comparison and the brush head is so oddly shaped. The circular part at the top is too big to sufficiently reach the back of my molars (although I have very little space back there that even my dentist has a hard time cleaning the back molars). This definitely isn’t in the same price bracket as a sonicare and I do think it’s better than a standard toothbrush.
Jerrisha J.
Sacramento, CA
I love this toothbrush! It’s very powerful and fast and it gets the job done. My teeth feel and look squeaky clean after every use. This is by far my favorite toothbrush. I love that it’s rechargeable and it lasts a long time.
Yuli A.
San Diego, CA
This toothbrush works perfectly fine. It’s affordable and definitely 100 percent cleans way better than a manual brush. I could never go back to a manual brush. we replace this as often as we need it’s our go to toothbrush.
Vanessa C.
This toothbrush is pretty good! It let’s you know when you’ve been brushing for about 2 minutes and lasts for s while. It really cleans your teeth better than a manual toothbrush and I would recommend it to others
Elizabeth W.
N Wilkesboro, NC
It’s fine but too much time to get the job done when compared to other models. It’s just the shape of the brush that drove me crazy. I know it’s not that big of a deal for everyone but for me its not what I’m looking for.