Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Sarah A.
Redmond, WA
Love! My orthodon'tist gave this to me as a way to help make sure my teeth were clean. Amazing!!! It gets in and around the brackets better than a manual tooth brush and even other electric/battery operated toothbrush. I probably won't go back to a manual toothbrush
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
This is by far the best tooth brush I have ever used. It was a little pricey, but you can definitely feel the difference.

My whole family uses this tooth brush. And with the interchangeable heads its easy to maintain. I would recommend it if you have the money.
Corrie L.
Vancouver, WA
We purchased two of these for my husband and myself and have been very happy. We found this product to be very effective and it highly met our expectations. This provided a good toothbrush at a lower price than other rechargeable toothbrushes out there.
Katie G.
After using sonicare this product just doesn't compare. The head doesn't move as quickly as sonicares does. BUT for the price this oral b does it's job. Definitely better than brushing with a manual toothbrush, and the replacement heads aren't that expensive
Rachel K.
Waltham, MA
I love this toothbrush. Everyone in my family owns one know. Very reliable for giving out teeth a proper brushing. Always leaves us feeling fresh. The only con is buying replacement heads but that doesn't need to happen too often to be a problem.
Colleen M.
North Potomac, MD
I love this toothbrush!! I makes my teeth feel like I just got them cleaned at the dentist! This has also made my gums less sensitive, which is a huge bonus. I have recommended this to all of my friends. The battery life in this also lasts for weeks, even with daily use! Great purchase!
Kersten I.
Delton, MI
This is a great electric toothbrush. And with the round rotating head it gets into the harder to reach places of your mouth. Mine was free from my dads work but if I had to buy it I would say it is completely worth the money! And I think the price point is accurate for how well it performs. Great toothbrush. Highly recommend.
Emily S.
This toothbrush has made a big difference in my gum sensitivity and plaque build up. My teeth feel cleaner post-brushing than with a manual toothbrush. My dentist recommended this toothbrush. The two-minute timer is a nice feature. I bought different brush heads that were a little softer than the ones this came with.
VCAS710 R.
Although I do prefer this electronic toothbrush over manual because I feel and can see that I get a better clean. I don't feel it does the best that an electronic toothbrush could do. I don't see any difference on whitening so I feel that's just a marketing gimmick. I can't wait to try a more powerful one from oral-b or SoniCare
Kathryn R.
Yakima, WA
I use to have a Sonicare and really liked it but when it wouldn't hold a charge any more I had to look for another. This one had really good reviews so I got. I absolutely love it the brush head is smaller and it fits better in my mouth than the other tooth brush! I've had this one for 9 years and now.