Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Debbi G.
Manchester, CT
I have been using this toothbrush for years and each year that i go to my dentist for my cleaning it takes less and less time for them to clean my teeth and they keep telling me what a good job I am doing on brushing
Noa W.
It is a standard toothbrush but really the best one! I use it twice a day and I've been using it for the past years. It really eliminates all the dirt and stays charged a long time. I would totally buy this again.
margo l.
belton mo 4800E 195TH ST.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product! I've been using it for well over a year now and can definitely tell the difference! Not only does it clean your teeth better, but it also gets the job done quickly. 100 percent recommend it
Leah D.
Great toothbrush! Cleans my teeth very well! I used to use this one in the past for many years, but I use a different Oral-B toothbrush now. Still love this toothbrush though, and would definitely recommend it!
Bryce S.
Denton, TX
Received this as a stocking stuffer, and I think
It’s great. It does its job, while still being super gentle on my gums. Husband prefers the other brush we have for himself. Overall I think it’s a great product.
Casey T.
Loveland, OH
Electric toothbrushes are expensive for good ones. The charge is good but the design of the toothbrush itself causes it to get dirty at the attachment part to the brush making it appear gross. The only reason I use this is because it was a gift.
Kat C.
Nashville
Makes my teeth feel super clean. I have not used many others, but like that it is rechargeable and holds its charge so it’s not an inconvenience. I would recommend this to anyone. It does a good job overall.
Bailey B.
Manchester, NH
I love this toothbrush. The rotating bristles help get deep in between my teeth making my mouth feel extra clean when I am finished brushing. I was very pleased with this product and I would buy it again.
Jessica B.
Hutto, TX
My dentist suggested an electric toothbrush but they can be pricey. Oral B has good reasonably priced toothbrushes. The first day I used this I noticed a big difference. My teeth have never been cleaner and my next dentist appointment was much improved
Riley L.
Mamaroneck
My dentist recommended this toothbrush to me. And ever since I have bought it I have been using it twice a day! It keeps my teeth nice and shiny and isn’t too powerful. 10/10 would recommend this!