Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Tessney M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my first rechargeable toothbrush and I love it! I feel like it cleans my teeth extremely well. Charge lasts about 4 to 5 uses. Has a 2 minute timer, but you can turn it off before time is up. It's easy to clean and you can find off brand replacement heads that work great for pretty cheap. I've had this a while now and it's still going strong.
Larissa W.
Kearney, MO
Got this toothbrush for the entire family to use... What’s that? No... we don’t all share a toothbrush. I mean we do, but...
You can buy interchangeable toothbrush heads! So all you have to do is buy one electric toothbrush, and this one was super reasonably priced. It was under $30. They can get very pricey. The extra pack of toothbrush heads was $20 for 4 I believe. But they come with little colored bands you put at the end so you can tell who gets what... Genius!
Now for the brushing... This thing is POWERFUL!!! The first time we used it we sling toothpaste and water all over the mirror. And when you’re using it expect to feel it in your head. It vibrates SO hard. It’s seriously ticklers your brain. It’s insanity. Because of that power we only use it at night a couple times a week. Like a deep cleaning treatment. It’s just too much and too messy. But it super super cleans the crap out of your teeth and gums. So it’s definitely worth it in that regard and with the price point it sells at, I think it excels!
Aashima B.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great toothbrush for everyday use. The small brush head ensures you can reach all the teeth and clean them. the speed is just right and with little pressure you get clean white teeth. We love this and highly recommend this to everyone.
alessia s.
Great Neck, NY
I’ve had this toothbrush forever and though it does the job of an electric toothbrush, I feel like it could be better. Aesthetically it’s a mess — it’s so thick that you can’t store it in any typical toothbrush holders and if you stand it in a medicine cabinet (if you can even fit the height), it leaves a puddle of water every time you put it down due to the cavity in the bottom for the charger, which is gross. Definitely in the market for a new one when I get through my replacement heads (which are pretty expensive, tbh).
Kalei B.
Noxapater, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
So this didn't help with my bleeding gums at all. I did get recommended this by my dentist and I did not enjoy the use of this brush at all. It made my gums bleed all the time whenever I used it. It felt hard against my gums and the brush wasn't that great for me. But when I got strep it was easy to remove and swap this brush easily. It is simple storage and that is the only good things about this brush. The price is horrible for this tooth brush and I couldn't ever buy this brush again.
Lisa M.
Jacksonville
Oral B is the only way to go! And rechargeable is even better for the environment! I love mine! It was on clearance so very inexpensive! Very effective so i highly recommend!
Selina C.
Fayetteville, NC
I always used a manual toothbrush prior to buying this one. I will never go back to using a manual brush. After using this oral b electric one, your teeth feel so clean. I was amazed at how well it worked. It felt like I had just gotten my teeth clean at the dentist. It also didn’t irritate my gums, which is something I consider because I have sensitive gums.
Elysia G.
Matteson
I always was of the belief that manual tooth brushing was more accurate. I was so wrong. I didnt want to spend too much money on an electric toothbrush so I gave it a try. My teeth felt like I came from the dentist office. Not just one time, but everytime I brush my teeth. I love the timer on it because it lets you know how long you are supposed to be brushing your teeth. I also love the fact that it has two components; the round brush and the square brush. Both working together, I don't miss a beat!
Anna D.
Beaufort
We are on our second Oral-B Vitality rechargeable electric toothbrushes. We replaced our first ones after 5 years. I like the simple design, easy grip, and the simpleness of the charging base. The heads are easy to replace and the color bands makes it easy to tell who’s is who’s if your sharing a bathroom. I would recommend these to anyone.
Lisa M.
Bristol, PA
I don't know if they make this anymore but I will never go back to a manual toothbrush again. I have repurchased this so I have a backup I'm just amazed at the difference in how clean my teeth feel from using this as opposed to a manual toothbrush. I love it there was an affordable option as opposed to the super expensive ones.