BY VITALIS

Bri H.
I love the convenience of being a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, but for my hair type and texture (a little on the thicker side) it doesn't really do it for me. But I keep this in our guest bathroom and our guest rave about it every time they use it.
Lauren K.
I absolutely LOVE this product. It is so great to use if I want to have a gorgeous blowout for a date party! It is great for fine and thin hair.
adrianna m.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
I love how its a 2 in 1, and how it works for any type of hair. an absolutely must have .