Vitalife Duck Tenders, All Natural Dog Treats

Vitalife Duck Tenders, All Natural Dog Treats

750 g Jerky Treats

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vitalife Duck Tenders, All Natural Dog Treats!
How would you rate this product?
Robin H.
Cache Creek, BC
Vitalife Duck Tenders, All Natural Dog Treats uploaded by Robin H.
My dog just loves these & so does my cat, my cat will sometimes steal whatever pieces break off while my dog is eating these. I love that they are thin strips because my little guy gets very excited when it comes to food and treats so he usually gobbles them up quickly and probably doesn’t even taste them since it’s gone so quickly. The fact that they are 100% duck and all natural we always have a bag on hand. My dog is the pickiest treat eater ever, he doesn’t like much but he will always take one of these.

Looking for your answer?