BY VITAL RADIANCE #95 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Scottsdale
This brush is super basic! My daughters friend used this on me yesterday to do my makeup. I use a high end brush set and to be honest, I couldn't tell a difference. The quality of the brush is excellent; the brush grabs the shadow prefectly and with little pressure. This is definitely the perfect starter brush!
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Brawley, CA
I've used brushes like this one before. But I think that this plush works like any other brush out their because it does make my eyes how long last and stay on good. So many brushes out there are expensive but I pretty sure some or rally worth it...
Mashrika A.
Mashrika A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow brush is a must have in everyone's kit. One can never go wrong with an extra blending brush so it's worth it and for the price.It may not be a high end brand but it is good so I would recommend to others to keep one at hand for any eyeshadow look!
Laura G.
Laura G.
This is a very good make up brush and very soft when using it. I like to use it in the crease of my eye when applying my eyeshadow.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lawrenceville, NJ
This is a very soft brush, and is great for blending. I use this on a daily basis when filling my brows. Love this
keely m.
keely m.
MICHIE, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Blends perfect. very soft. great price would recommend this to anyone. :-)...
latonya c.
latonya c.
Kansas city, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
For those makeup lovers out there that know makeup brushes are a must have for your daily routine in the mornings, is a must have soft and perfectly shaped
FLY 80897 daniela c.
FLY 80897 daniela c.
florida
Es un buen producto. De buena calidad y poder cerdas muy suaves y no se caen. Prrmite una buena aplicación.
Ivonne G.
Ivonne G.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
TO DIE FOR. LOVE THIS BRUSH SO MUCH. ITS AMAZING AND DOES WONDERS. GOES ON SO SMOOTH. MAKES YOUR SHADOW LOOK FLAWLESS. YES I WOULD RECCOMMEND THIS FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE TO TRY I AM 100% SURE YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO
Stacia T.
Stacia T.
Canada, British Colombia
Eyeshadow brush, great for applying the product where you want it. not ment for blending
Megan R.
Megan R.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do the brush hairs fall out?