Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen 12 oz/ 341 g

by Vital Proteins

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A superfood combination with all the health-boosting components of matcha green tea and the numerous benefits of collagen protein*Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticity- DrynessIf you want to know more… Your new coffee alternative, Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen is sourced from high-quality Japanese matcha green tea and grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hide to ensure top quality and maximum nutritional benefit. Antioxidant-rich Matcha is known throughout the world for its contributions to vibrant health, while collagen the building block of the body's connective tissues promotes health and longevity* This product is gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, Whole30 approved, and paleo friendly*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

How is this? Do you feel the added collagen is helping your body?
Has anyone tried this product? I want to know if it takes like traditional standard matcha or if it’s taste is affected
Feelings and thoughts about the taste and benefits of : Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen 12 oz/ 341 g Like seriously does anyone think this stuff taste good/ does it actually help with anything? I’m undecided but also haven’t consistently used it
Start your review of Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen 12 oz/ 341 g!
Asheville, NC
This is perfect for any matcha lover!! Matcha is already a great antioxidant, but the health nut in me has struggled to find matcha without sugar premixed in it. This is perfect because it doesn't have the sugar, and it has added collagen. It's the perfect anti-ager! Great for any season, too! I am now autumn ready! I always add a splash of vanilla extract to mine when I want it a little sweeter! I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy this forever now, haha.
I absolutely love this product! Tastes super great with soy milk and definitely almond milk. Drinking alone is fine but preferred way is with milk since it’s so creamy and resembles Starbucks matcha frap/latte! Highly recommend it! Great for bone and collagen! It is expensive since it’s only good for 24 days long (1 scoop a day). It also comes with a scooper!
Fargo, ND
I love this product! I usually just mix it with hot water and a little frothed nut milk for a matcha latte. Besides that, I have noticed that my hair and skin both look amazing after using for a few months. Though it is a little bit spendy.
Kendall Park, NJ
I LOVE this product!! I use a variety of Vital Proteins products and the matcha collagen is one of my faves! It tastes great and is a good alternative to coffee. I have seen a vast improvement in my skin, hair, and nails since using them.
Denver, CO
Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen 12 oz/ 341 g uploaded by Crista H.
I can’t say enough about this stuff! It’s bitter on its own, but amazing mixed into a smoothie, glass of juice, or hot in a cup of tea. It seems pricey, but this much matcha would be way more expensive on its own, so the fact that it’s mixed with collagen is quite the bargain. Well worth it. This will last you a while. Also, a good option if you’re looking to cut back on coffee!
Wichita , KS
Es muy buena en toda nuestra piel nuestro cuerpo porque funciona mejor y le da más energía