HealthWellnessVital Proteins
Collagen Water - Original Lemon - 4 pack

Vital Proteins Collagen Water - Original Lemon - 4 pack

by Vital Proteins

The light pick, our Original Collagen Water is freshened up with a twist of lemon. Each serving contains 10g of collagen and 1g of sugar from the juice of real fruit. Refresh your wellness routine with ease, courtesy of collagen.

Does this really help with promoting healthy habits?
Question!! So I’ve always used the Vital Proteins Wild Caught Marine Collagen Powder but have always been super curious about the collagen water. Do you prefer the collagen water vs the powder? I love the powder and the brand itself just super curious about the water and what else the brand has to offer!
Start your review of Vital Proteins Collagen Water - Original Lemon - 4 pack!
Julie R.
Yakima, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vital Proteins Collagen Water - Original Lemon - 4 pack uploaded by Julie R.
#vitalproteins yikes! I guess I did have an valentines this year! 🌺💕😘♥️ thank you! @vitalproteins💋 8 strawberries 🍓 2 lemon slices 🍋 10g collagen In every bottle #vital #collagenwater #strawberrylemon #collagen #stayvital
Kristin  S.
Chesterfield, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this in a promotion on the brand’s website so I thought I would try it for cheap. It is very lemon in flavor. It isn’t clear and has particles floating in the water. It’s expensive for what it is. Might be better for someone who likes flavored drinks so that they can get their collagen and water at once.
Ali F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
by far one the best flavors out of these. they’re my go to healthy alternative when I want to switch up from drinking water
Jillian G.
Irving, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The lemon slice collagen water by VP is pretty sour. I don't want to say it is super lemon-y because it is not, it tastes like sour water with a hint of lemon. The benefits of taking a collagen supplement make drinking this, worth it, but there are better flavors out there for sure.
Amanda W.
Bossier City, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I thought this would taste like lemon water but I didn’t find that to be the case. It almost tasted diet to me. I’m not sure why. The lemon flavor just feel flat for me.
Shea K.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought the strawberry lemon version of this water and had high hopes for it, but you can definitely taste the collagen in it. It’s not awful, but it definitely has a funky taste. I don’t normally take collagen supplements or powder though so I’m sure it might be better once you get used to it! I was just not expecting the flavor to be so strong. If you can get past that this might be a nice addition to your wellness routine but I’m sure it’s more cost effective to just buy the powder to add to your water.
Beatriz S.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Costco
First time trying Vital Proteins Collagen water and I must say, it so refreshing! It taste just like lemon water and is so good cold. This is also my first time trying collagen, so I feel like it was a good first step for me. I highly recommend it!
dori R.
This is amazing! Great for a drink after work outs. The flavors are great and they are low in sugar. The colder the better.
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
In my opinion, this is gross. I love lemon water, but this is hard to swallow and finish the whole bottle. Something about the taste is off. I love Vital proteins, so I would recommend using one of their collagen or whey powders instead to get a source of collagen.
Skyler B.
Encino, CA
Nutrition info is great, but the strawberry lemon does not mask the collagen well. I think I’d rather mix my collagen powder in liquid then spend money on this.