Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides - Vanilla

by Vital Proteins

Natural Whole Nutrition. Grass Fed + Pasture Raised. Elixir of Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, & Probiotics Dietary Supplement. Packaged in a cGMP Facility. Kosher. Whole30 Approved. 20 g Collagen per Serving. Paleo Friendly. Dairy Free. Gluten Free. No Artificial Sweeteners

Package Quantity: 10.4 oz

Shipping Weight: 1.01 lbs

Expiration Date: March 2020

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides - Vanilla!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
2,074 reviews
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides - Vanilla uploaded by jen H.
I adore this product and have it daily along side my coffee. I cut it with a fiber supplement to make it last longer which was recommended by my Doctor for gut health.
Cheryl D.
Hamilton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’m a huge fan of the plain one but this one doesn’t not dissolve well and is a bit chalky instead of vanilla. I recommend the plain one in the blue/white container. Gave this one away.
Lauren B.
Berkeley, CA
I add the vanilla to my coffee in the morning! Plus this mixes well with hot liquids and isn’t too sweet. Adding this into my daily routine has really helped with my protein intake and the collagen helps my skin.
Amanda K.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These taste great, absorbs well and does not have any sort of odd after taste. I love the flavor and I find it super convenient. I have used it one it’s own and also added to smoothies and other drinks. I love that the flavor is not a fake vanilla like so many others.
Madelyn S.
Springfield, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just finished my second container of this. Unlike unflavored collagen, this flavor is very tolerable in water alone. The heath/ beauty benefits of this are very apparent when used consistently. I experience better skin, hair, nails, flexibility, joint health and recovery time after working out. It’s a great product overall and I’m very happy to use it.
Tia P.
Asheville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I will absolutely rebuy this product! I'm honestly not sure why people are giving it such low stars (I'll have to look at reviews later), unless there was maybe a formula revamp? The only thing I could think of would be that when I put this in my coffee with almond milk in the morning, sometimes I felt a little nauseous, but that could've just been the combination or not pairing with something super filling while I drank it first thing in the morning. It works great in food recipes, though! I've used it in oatmeals, smoothies, protein shakes, homemade "healthier" ice creams, etc. and not had any issues. It tastes really good; I've had some awful vanilla protein powders in the past lol. And it has collagen as a plus!
Amanda A.
leander
Purchased at: Amazon
Not a huge fan, but still does the job of adding collagen to my coffee. It’s a bit clumpy and not much of a flavor - wish I went with the original non flavored collagen.
Lauren H.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product tastes awesome! I love that I can drink it in my morning hot coffee but also in my cold smoothies! Super versatile !

Looking for your answer?