Does this product really work? And what are the benefits?
Toronto, ON - il y a 5 mois

3 answers

For me, it definitely has worked beyond my expectations! I’ve been taking it religiously for about 6 months now. I was recently diagnosed with Hashimotos disease which was causing my hair to thin and fall out around my hairline, body aches, tired, brittle nails, gaining weight, hard to lose weight, etc. I started to see a huge difference about 5 weeks into taking the collagen. Less achey, new hair growth, stronger nails, and I was way less exhausted. Still not knowing I had this underlying auto immune disease, the collagen made me feel great and my skin has absolutely done a 180. Less breakouts, looks and feels hydrated, more even and less textured. You just have to make sure you stay consistent and you’ll start seeing results! Hope this helps :)
il y a 4 mois
Haven’t been using it long enough to say I have new hair growth but, but my nails are growing faster.
il y a 5 mois
Yes! This is great for gut health and also helps boost your hair and nail growth and helps hydrate your skin. I began taking it in my coffee every morning y after I had my baby due to postpartum hair loss and I saw results within a few weeks. Definitely recommend :)
il y a 5 mois