Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Unflavored - 20oz

Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a key constituent of all connective tissues. Collagen provides the infrastructure of the musculoskeletal system, essential for mobility. Peptides are short chain amino acids naturally derived from collagen protein. These natural peptides are highly bioavailable, digestible and soluble in cold water. The intake of collagen ensures the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones and joints. Collagen Peptides BenefitsPromotes youthful skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails Helps keep bones healthy and strong Supports joint health Contributes to a balanced diet and helps maintain weight Natural glycine promotes healthy immune, digestive, and central nervous system Collagen is a natural and healthy ingredient that has been used for centuries. Collagen-rich foods are a large part of traditional diets. Our ancestors utilized whole-animal nutrition, which provided an abundant amount of collagen, the native form of gelatin. Over time, we have lost tough with this powerful, healing superfood. Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides are sourced from pasture raised bovine hides from Brazil to ensure a natural, high quality, and sustainable source of this ancient nutritional powerhouse.

Will this product make my thick hair even thicker?
Has anyone tried this?
Start your review of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Unflavored - 20oz!
Valentina C.
Stamford, CT
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Unflavored - 20oz uploaded by Valentina C.
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Unflavored - 20oz uploaded by Valentina C.
Tengo dos semanas tomando este collagen de Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Unflavored - 20oz y he notado un cambio en mis uñas. Me hago las uñas en gel. Anteriormente tenía que ir a darme este procedimiento cada dos semanas ya que para este tiempo solían partirse. Ahora que estoy tomando el collagen mis uñas están fuertes y crecen rápido. Ahora tendré que ir cada dos semanas, pero no porque estén rotas, sino por el crecimiento.
Yasmina B.
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Unflavored - 20oz uploaded by Yasmina B.
I seriously canNOT go without this stuff! I’ve been doing two scoops in my coffee every morning for three years now, and what a difference it’s made in terms of the overall appearance and health of my skin, nails, and hair. My hair used to fall out SO much and I just thought it was normal - luckily I have tons of thick hair, but looking back it was really alarming how much of my hair I would lose every time I showered, blow dried, and straightened my hair. I still shed more than the average person, but I’m losing probably 1/5 of what I was losing before, and my hair has never been healthier. Vital Proteins lost a star for a couple reasons: 1. I have received a batch or two that just didn’t dissolve the way it’s supposed to (but a couple of batches out of roughly 36 ain’t bad), and 2. I have a subscription directly through Vital Proteins and they’ve had Amazon fulfill the order at times, which I don’t like. I want my blue box! LOL... Oh, and just a tip: my sister gets this at Costco in Indiana for a fraction of the price online, but I live in Manhattan with no car so that’s not realIy an option for me. It may be for you though! 🤗
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Unflavored - 20oz uploaded by Leigh J.
I love my Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides. This is an unflavored collagen supplement that I dissolve in my coffee 1-2 times per day. Typical collagen pills are beyond huge, so this is easy because it's unflavored and dissolves so well without any lumps. I love the extra protein, vitamin c and hyaluronic acid I get in each serving of this product. I think it's a great product to add into your health and beauty routine!
Tammy T.
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Unflavored - 20oz uploaded by Tammy T.
Fantastic! My doctor recommended I take both collagen and protein to help heal a skin wound. I’ve tasted so many different protein drinks, but this is by far the best tasting and can be found Sed in just about anything. I put it in my ginger tea, milk and sprinkle it over my yogurt and granola. No chalky or after taste like most of the others. The best time to purchase it is Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I was able to get the 20oz tubs for $25 compared to the regular price of $45! Winner- winner.
Lorie H.
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Unflavored - 20oz uploaded by Lorie H.
I have used a lot of the Vital Proteins products and have never not been satisfied with any of them. I use their collagen peptides powder and vitamins daily. I signed up for a monthly subscription and it comes out cheaper and I never run out. There is a difference I notice when I don’t use them. My nails especially start to break. Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Unflavored - 20oz
Honey R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Unflavored - 20oz uploaded by Honey R.
I love this product. I add it to my smoothie in the mornings. It blends smoothly. It’s tasteless, which is great because it doesn’t affect the taste of my other ingredients.
Claudia A.
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Unflavored - 20oz uploaded by Claudia A.
Started using VP last December because of intense hair loss and skin dryness and i’ve seen massive results! My hair is growing rapidly i think because of a scoop or two of this everyday. Easy to incorporate—soups, smoothies, coffee, tea! Also noticed how much my skin has been looking healthier.
AnaJane I.
Johns Creek, GA
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Unflavored - 20oz uploaded by AnaJane I.
I don’t like to commit to a large item, especially when I’ve never tried it, so I always bought the travel sticks from Whole Foods... I always tried the lavender & strawberry collagen (which is amazing with organic and clean ingredients!!!) but finally I decided to try the blue one which is this unflavored one... I was kinda skeptical but then thought why not! The taste wasn’t there! It was amazing I added it to my smoothie and it tasted great!!! I’m super excited to have a larger tub, I will definitely be making ALOT more recipes, from shakes to snack bites, to golden milk with this collagen! Perfect for everyday use, especially in the morning before breakfast or before bed (for better absorption) Thank you so much vital proteins for such a wonderful gift! Keep at the clean ingredients, I am a forever fan!!!
Ani P.
Rockville, MD
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Unflavored - 20oz uploaded by Ani P.
One of the best products from Vital Proteins !!! I’ve been using it for past month and I love seeing the results on my skin, hair and nails ✅ It cotains 20g collagen per serving + vitamin C! Highly recommended! Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Unflavored - 20oz
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Unflavored - 20oz uploaded by Candice R.
Started using Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides almost a year ago and all I can say is WOW!! My hair has grown and become stronger so have my nails and joints! I add it to my coffee every morning and I will for a long time to come!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elyse T.
Dallas, TX
il y a 2 mois
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Unflavored - 20oz any opinions on better options than this brand I have tried many brands of collagen such as Neocell, orgain, but heard this was the absolute best so just bought it on Amazon to try it out! I would love to know anyone else who found a collagen that is worth the money and actually provides resultsVital Proteins Collagen Peptides Unflavored - 20oz ?
maria T. il y a 2 mois
I want to try bowmar nutrition