Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Supplement - Unflavored

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA powerhouse sourced from grass-fed pasture-raised bovine hides to ensure a natural high quality and sustainable source of the powerful ingredient.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbr- Bioavailable Digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits.br- Beneficial Helps improve hair skin nails joints and ligaments and tendon health.br- Easy to Use Soluble in hot or cold liquids including coffee and smoothies.brbrbKEY INGREDIENTS/bbr- 20g of Collagen per Serving Helps support overall health and wellness.br- 100 Daily Value Vitamin C An antioxidant vitamin that can help promote collagen product and a youthful appearance.br- 80mg of Hyaluronic Acid Sourced from sodium hyaluronate for improved bioavailability.brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Glutenbr- Dairybr- SugarbrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbr- Stir into your favorite beverages.br- Add to smoothies as protein booster.br- Mix with overnight oats soups or sauces.ulli10 oz./liliThis statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose cure or prevent any disease./liliWeb ID 3614758/li/ul

Does this product have a good amount of protein ?
Are you supposed to use this everyday? ?
Is vital proteins worth it and does it really work? Give me examples of what you’ve noticed.
Start your review of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Supplement - Unflavored!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Supplement - Unflavored uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Target
Fight Aging From The INSIDE, not just the outside. This boosts elasticity and moisture to help maintain a youthful appearance. Also, great for hair, nails, and joints. It is a bit pricey, but worth it! Tastes like nothing, add a scoop to your beverage once a day... and fight back against Father Time!
Hannah W.
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Supplement - Unflavored uploaded by Hannah W.
I have been using collagen peptides for about two years now and have noticed such a dramatic difference in my skin elasticity and overall health of my hair, skin, and nails. I swear by it and have gotten so many friends to purchase it!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this about a month ago in the larger size and use one scoop everyday in my morning coffee. There is no taste or weird texture, it more less just disappears in my coffee. The one thing I’ve noticed so far is my skin hasn’t broken out this month and it’s very bouncy❤️ I’ll continue to use and see where it goes from here. The price seems fair when compared to other quality collagen products and I would absolutely recommend😊
Lauren G.
S Pasadena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Supplement - Unflavored uploaded by Lauren G.
Purchased at: Costco
I love this stuff! It’s perfect to add to any drink because it’s flavorless. It dissolves quickly in hot drinks like hot coffee but I do find it doesn’t dissolve as well in colder drinks and have to really mix it before drinking it. I use a little less than a scoop and find it lasts me longer by doing this. This is the best collagen supplement I’ve tried so far. It’s a little pricey but I definitely think it’s worth the money especially since it take you awhile to go through the container. Overall I 100% recommend this product! Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Supplement - Unflavored
Sherry A.
Hanoverton, OH
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Supplement - Unflavored uploaded by Sherry A.
I’ve been using these collagen peptides for several years. I add it to my coffee every single morning. My hair and skin have never looked better in my life. Plus it has helped with my joints. I initially used it while I was taking Accutane for my adult acne. It was a life saver and I’ve never stopped using it! I actually have a subscription with vital proteins and it shows up at my doorstep as soon as I need it! Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Supplement - Unflavored
Karra C.
St Dmng Pblo, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Supplement - Unflavored uploaded by Karra C.
This is my first time trying out Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Supplement - Unflavored and I have nothing but great things about this company, first off they are new to getting their name out there, sorry but I never heard of them until I got accepted to receive a free Collagen peptides from @VirtalProteins and it came in the mail 1st class and in a 5oz sample , when I say Sample I mean in a full size! I can't wait to start the change to see my results In a 2week trail so I will keep an update.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Supplement - Unflavored uploaded by Lucy H.
Good product This is my one favorite protein powder. .Dissolves easily with no flavor. Helps with my aging skin, hair and nails.
Amanda J.
Prattville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Supplement - Unflavored uploaded by Amanda J.
I love this stuff! I do two scoops in my morning coffee. I can really tell the difference in my hair and nails. I used it for about a month every morning before I really noticed the difference. I love it. I never taste it, it is truly unflavored. I will continue to use it.
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Supplement - Unflavored uploaded by Lawanda F.
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Supplement - Unflavored uploaded by Lawanda F.
Purchased at: Target
I love mixing this with my tea and coffee, gives me lots of energy, I definitely will rate 10 out of 10, can’t taste the The product once it’s mixed, not expensive at all, very affordable Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Supplement - Unflavored recommend ladies in the 30s Purchased at my local target , I will be buying this again
Ms C.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Supplement - Unflavored uploaded by Ms C.
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Supplement - Unflavored uploaded by Ms C.
This is my second time buying this as I feel you can go through it pretty fast if you use it on a regular basis. I use it from time to time and and not consistently enough to attribute my hair growth or skin improvement specifically to it but I do believe, looking at nutritional information, that it is a good supplement especially because as we get older our bodies start producing less collagen. It has 14 servings per package and 20g of collagen per serving which is a decent amount and 8 out of 9 essential amino acids. It also has added hyaluronic acid and vitamin C. I love that it is unflavored so it is very easy to incorporate into any meal, you can even mix it in with coffee. No taste or texture. I will continue using it.

142 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sveta R.
il y a un mois
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Supplement - Unflavored What are the most noticeable results using this collagen?
Claudia V. il y a un mois
Hi sweetie, I have been taking for about 2 weeks and so far u haven't noticed bug changes. I'm sure I need to take it for longer period to see some improvements 🥰. I will post my updates after I finish the first one. Hope you have a great day!
Maria T.
il y a 2 mois
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Supplement - Unflavored Who else loves Vital Protein Proteins? I see a difference in my skin, hair and nails after using them for months. I put it in my smoothies and sometimes in my coffee. 💙
Lovely S.
il y a 2 mois
Do you use collagen protein powders every day? ? I use Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Supplement - Unflavored but I am looking to try something new, maybe same brand. Any suggestions? ???—> Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen Lavender Lemon Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Glow - Strawberry Lemon [product:vital-proteins-beauty-boost] [product:vital-proteins-morning-get-up-&-glow-powder-93oz]
Hillary S. il y a 2 mois
I use it everyday. I don’t fill the whole serving cup that is provide but about 3/4 of it