Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides - Mixed Berry

by Vital Proteins

Natural Whole Nutrition. Dietary Supplement with Collagen, Probiotics, and Hyaluronic Acid. 20 g Collagen per Serving. 120 mg Hyaluronic Acid. 28 CFU Probiotics. 100% DV - Vitamin C. Gluten Free. No Artificial Sweeteners. Collagen is a vital building block of our bodies including skin, hair, nails, bones, and joints.. We believe that whole-food-based nutrition containing collagen is beneficial for looking and feeling your best. Compared to our ancestors, our diets today contain less collagen, and this natural protein has been removed by modern food processing. We are committed to providing products that help supplement and enrich your diet with collagen.. Vital Proteins' Collagen Peptides are sourced from bovine hides from South America to ensure high quality source of this ancient nutrient. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body, supporting the vitality of your skin, hair, tendons, cartilage, bones, and joints. Collagen helps to maintain healthy joints, supports bone strength, and enhances skin hydration. Our formula combines collagen with probiotics, organic berries, and hyaluronic acid without the need for additional sugars, sweeteners, or maltodextrin.

Expiration Date: March 2020

Shipping Weight: 1.01 lbs

Package Quantity: 10 oz

Has anyone noticed a significant difference in the strength of their nails and hair when consistently using this? I purchased it but haven’t been as consistent cause I’m a tiny but skeptical lol
Start your review of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides - Mixed Berry!
Dr J.
Bourbonville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides - Mixed Berry uploaded by Dr J.
Purchased at: Amazon
Perfect nighttime cozy-up protein-rich hot chocolate. Even better with Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream. And a floater of something high proof. Cheers! Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides - Dark Chocolate Blackberry
Katerina  P.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides - Mixed Berry uploaded by Katerina  P.
Oh my goodness this has to be the worst flavor ever. And I didn't drink it for a bit so the next time I opened it it was all in chunks. I mean this is a hard one to swallow for minimal benefits. Will not be repurchasing again. Had to throw mine out barley half finished.
Hannah H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I really like this collagen! Mixing it with a glass of water in the morning does the trick, as the taste is great!
Toni L.
PO Box
This product is also very awesome I love all of idle proteins approaching's selection the very Berry is very good. It helps me feel confident that I am ingesting products that products that go directly into helping my skin my skin and organs.
Olivia S.
Woodbridge, VA
I really like the Flavor but it takes a while to really smooth out. If I don’t shake it enough in my drink it can sometimes be lumpy. Otherwise good taste and I do feel better when I use it
linnéa C.
Corinth, TX
This is okay, I definitely prefer the original unflavored much better. I add this to my smoothies for an extra boost of collagen and berry taste. I had high expectations for this flavor, but it was not that great. I would not repurchase this specific flavor again.
Raphaela K.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Enjoy this product as you can mix with water and get health benefits, Ive even mixed majority water and a splash of lemonade. I haven’t noticed results yet but I just started using this product.
CI edwin C.
esta me encanta, su sabor es increíble, es cierto trae colagéno y eso me encanta, deben probarlo es increible