Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides, 36 oz

Look & Feel your Best.... Made from one simple ingredient,our collagen peptides are neutral in flavor and are great for adding to water,coffee,smoothies,recipes and more.Our peptides are easily digestible and mix in hot or cold liquids and can be taken any time of day. 20G Collagen peptides 1 simple ingredient paleo Friendly yourthful appearance skin hydration skin elasticity heathy bones joints mixes in hot or cold liquids hair nail support- Vital Proteins Collagen peptides are sourced from grass-fed, pastured-raised bovine hides to ensure a high quality source of this ancient nutrient Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body supporting the health and vitality of your skin, hair, nails, bones and joints. It also enhances skin hydration, can improve skin elasticity, and helps to maintain firm skin. Our peptides are easily digestible and soluble in cold or hot liquids- that whole-food based nutrition containing collagen is beneficial for looking and feeling your best. Compared to our ancestors, our diets today contain less collagen, and this natural protein has been removed by modern food processing. We are committed to providing products that help add collagen your diet. Natural Whole Nutrition Grass Fed Pasture Raised Kosher Whole30 Approved BPA-Free 20G Collagen Per Serving 1 Simple Ingredient Flavorless & Odorless Paleo Friendly Gluten Free/Dairy Free

Collagen Peptides

Should I buy this ?
I'm finding that this is hard to dissolve in my water, is anyone else having this issue? Is there a trick to get it to fully dissolve?
HooW does this mix with cold liquid? ?
Start your review of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides, 36 oz!
connie R.
Hayward, CA
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides, 36 oz uploaded by connie R.
Purchased at: Costco
Clean ingredients (just the collagen) no added BS, I recommend using in hot or warm liquids to mix better. Daily supplement. It is on the pricey side, but I have found the cheaper alternatives to be full of crap and I prefer to have high quality products going into my body. If you have a costco near, that'll be the best place to buy it for cheaper!
Lily Y.
Seattle
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides, 36 oz uploaded by Lily Y.
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides, 36 oz uploaded by Lily Y.
It is not my favorite thing to take. Collagen powder doesn't turn into more collagen directly . It breaks down into amino acids.It takes the collagen powder about 10 minutes to dissolve. If it doesn't add more water lol and give it a stir!. It did not give me longer hair or nails. I still take it since it helps make my period less painful .TIP-Don't mix it with coffee it will ruin your coffee (since it is a natural product, sometimes there is a subtle burnt bone flavor and sometimes it tastes like nothing)- Take half a scoop and build up to it - Drink lots of water to avoid a headache
Ann G.
Broomfield, CO
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides, 36 oz uploaded by Ann G.
Purchased at: Costco
I have been using this product for about 2 years now. I will never go without it. It has helped my skin, nails and my hair to grow and it had provided me with significant relief for my joints. I was introduced to this product several years ago when I hopped on the Bulletproof coffee trend. I now use this in my coffee every day, mix it in smoothies and protein shakes and I sometimes add it to iced tea. It does not have a milky or weird taste like other brands I have tried. It is the only brand of collagen that I will ever use!
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
It's far too difficult to dissolve, and tastes gross. It just kind of lumps up. I prefer SR collagen and peptides
Oleksandra O.
Peoria, AZ
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides, 36 oz uploaded by Oleksandra O.
Purchased at: Target
Vital Proteins Collagen is incredible tasteless and odorless powder I add to my smoothies and even cappuccinos. No added sugar or unnecessary ingredients, dissolves easily no matter where you add it👌
Dominic D.
Indianapolis, IN
Great product. My wife and I have been using this product for over a year now and see results! It is Paleo & Keto friendly if that is what you're looking for and you get 20g of collagen per serving!
Arvika J.
Arlington Hts, IL
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides, 36 oz uploaded by Arvika J.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides, 36 oz love this collagen powder so much. It’s good for skin. I usually use with my drinks. No any taste
Sherrie G.
Palm Springs, CA
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides, 36 oz uploaded by Sherrie G.
I starting taking vital proteins on Saturday and I can already feel a difference in my skin! I like it in hot coffee it breaks down easily.
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
I love these! I used to use the collagen creamer but did not like the strange taste since I don’t like creamer. These dissolve so quickly and don’t add any extra flavors. Love! They are great! Highly recommend
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides are a part of my daily routine I use it in my morning coffee and can feel more elasticity in my body almost immediately!! It helps improve joints, nails and hair!! I will probably use this product for the rest of its existence!! I absolutely love it!! Even celebrities like Jennifer Anniston use Vital Proteins!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...