Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Water

by Vital Proteins

Collagen Beauty Water 14 Packets

Is this a vegan product ?
Has anyone seen tangible results from using this product/other similar collagen products?
Start your review of Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Water!
Yissel M.
Trumbull, CT
Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Water uploaded by Yissel M.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Review for: Collagen Beauty Water
It smells great, the taste is a bit odd. I can taste the cucumber 🥒 but it’s not awful. Best part is it doesn’t have added sugar so I’m absolutely fine with the taste. I am definitely buying again.
B X.
Waldorf, MD
It's expensive and tastes horrible. I didn't have much trouble blending it. It was on sale last week since it's either changing or being replaced. I hope the new iteration is better.

I read on some amazon reviews that people were able to mask the taste with milk. I haven't been brave enough to try milk by itself but chocolate whey and hot chocolate do mask the taste (but not the smell). I've also tried it with instant coffee which did not change the smell or taste.

Julia N.
Fayetteville
Not going to lie, this tastes kinda gross if you're not drinking it cold. The aloe flavor is very, very strong. Also, it has a difficult time dissolving and left some sandy particles at the bottom of my water bottle. But I do like to take these packets on long plane rides, because I feel like it gives me a nice boost. I'll definitely be looking at other flavors, though.