Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Glow - Strawberry Lemon

bWHAT IT IS/bBrFor radiant skin and beauty both inside and out Collagen Beauty Glow is made with marine-based collagen peptides hyaluronic acid and probiotics.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrFor that extra glow Vital Proteins has added your daily dose of vitamin C and biotin. This delicious elixir is the perfect addition to water smoothies teas and more.brBrbKEY INGREDIENTS/bbr- 10g of marine collagen per serving helps support overall health and wellness.br- Vitamin C biotin hyaluronic acid help promote glowing skin hair and nails.brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Dairybr- Glutenbr- Added sugars or sweetenersbrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbr- Stir into cold water for a light refreshing elixir.br- Add to hot water to upgrade your tea game.br- Blend into smoothies for a touch of flavor.ulli14 x 0.5 oz./liliWeb ID 3660639/li/ul

Is too much collagen bad for your skin?
How soon until you noticed results in your hair, skin, and nails??
How is the flavor? I typically use vital proteins collagen powder in my coffee. Would this be a drink in water?
Start your review of Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Glow - Strawberry Lemon!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Glow - Strawberry Lemon uploaded by Lucy H.
The flavor is good Mixed well with water. made with marine-based collagen peptides, hyaluronic acid, and probiotics. to help to enhance skin hydration and elasticity.also helps support glowing your beauty.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Glow - Strawberry Lemon uploaded by Sabrina M.
Great collagen product! I love this flavor and it goes great with lemonades or just plain with water. Super refreshing and not too tart. I tried mixing it in with acai bowls which then made it too tart, so I recommend drinking plain and not getting too crazy in order to enjoy the flavor the best!
Jas K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Glow - Strawberry Lemon This product does amazing job to maintain my skin beautiful👸 and healthy.. daily routine product..
Thea C.
Blue Springs, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Glow - Strawberry Lemon uploaded by Thea C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Can I share a lil secret with my girls ??! So, 2 1/2 months ago I started a collagen supplement. The changes I’ve seen in my skin and my hair are amazing. My face glows and is plump in areas that before seemed tired and bleh! I get the strawberry one because I like tasty things, they have no flavor as well in blue tub. Two scoops in a tall glass of my green tea every morning and the results are telling!!
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
This made me feel like i was going to be sick every time I used. It clumped up, tasted awful and was an all around bad product. I have tried others from this brand with great success, but this one is just not good. I do not recommend. The plain one mixed in coffee is my favorite.
Maddie G.
Geneva, IL
Absolutely love it! Super tasty mixed with a fruity drink like lemonade or punch! Hard to mix but has great benefits for health.
Asia W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Glow - Strawberry Lemon uploaded by Asia W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this flavor of beauty collagen strawberry lemon I thought that I really love the tropical hibiscus but this one takes the cake it is so good when you mix it in your smoothies and it is also really good when you use hot water it is kind of hard to blend in hot water but it gets the job done Coldwater I have not had any success it always clumps up and I can't drink it but when it is mixed with strawberries pineapple and mango with Greek yogurt and some ice to it is amazing
tara R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Glow - Strawberry Lemon uploaded by tara R.
I actually have the “vanilla coconut” flavor & have been putting it in my smoothies, i’ve noticed my skin clearing up!
Brookie B.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
i loved this collagen!! it has such a yummy flavor.. unfortunately i only tried the single packet of this one, but i have an entire container of the lavender lemon.. which i like less. BUT i’m definitely going to purchase this when i run out of my other one.
Crystal L.
Tecumseh, KS
Tastes good, I haven’t seen too much difference in face but I will keep at it, maybe I’ll wake up looking younger than ever one of these days.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cecelia B.