HealthWellnessWeight ManagementVital Proteins
Beauty Collagen Powder - Lavender Lemon - 9oz

Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen Powder - Lavender Lemon - 9oz

by Vital Proteins

Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen Lavender Lemon is easily digested and soluble in cold or hot liquids. Adding a scoop or two to food or beverages gives you the vitamin boost you need to support healthy hair, skin, nails, bone and joint health, digestion, muscle recovery, and more.**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Contains: Coconut

Suggested Age: 16 Years and Up

Primary Supplement Ingredient: Collagen

Product Form: Powder

Package Quantity: 1

Product Warning: Consult a doctor if you are pregnant or nursing

How well do collagen supplements work? Any recommendations for good ones?
Start your review of Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen Powder - Lavender Lemon - 9oz!
Giorgianna G.
Highland Hgts, OH
I had a really tough tough time reviewing this product. The ingredients are great for anyone needing an extra boost of beauty nutrition. However, for me the taste was disgusting. I tried it in cold water and hated it. I tried adding it to hot water so it would taste like a tea, but I just could not stomach the taste of lavender. I had my boyfriend try it as well who drinks almost every single type of health beverage with no complaints, and he couldn't even drink it. 😩
Yasmeen L.
1,164 reviews
Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen Powder - Lavender Lemon - 9oz uploaded by Yasmeen L.
Purchased at: Target
Great product. I normal usually put 1 scoop in my morning coffee. I’ve noticed a difference in my skin
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen Powder - Lavender Lemon - 9oz uploaded by Katerina P.
Purchased at: Target
I just want to say that lavender is meant to be smelled, not consumed. It really leaves a bitter taste to an already collagen-y tasting product. This giant bottle is actually only good for 15 days, so you’re constantly rebuying. And it’s only about 3/5 full. A huge waste of plastic. You can see I just opened a container and it’s almost all empty.
Ciera L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen Powder - Lavender Lemon - 9oz uploaded by Ciera L.
Purchased at: Target
This smells amazing! The taste is good but not very strong wich is good because sometimes flavors can be overwhelming. My biggest complaint is that this is extremely expensive and I can't afford to buy it often. Especially since the canister is half empty. This feels like false advertising to me. They should at least save some plastic and make the canister the same size as the amount included.
Alexis Z.
Montgomery, TX
Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen Powder - Lavender Lemon - 9oz uploaded by Alexis Z.
Purchased at: H.E.B.
So I haven’t been using it long enough to see a huge difference. But I like that it has pure clean ingredients and Whole 30 approved. The amino acids and probiotics are a nice addition as well. Collagen is super good for youthful skin and provides elasticity to the skin. Overall a good supplement.
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Urban Outfitters
Solid collagen supplement from vital proteins. This lasted me for roughly 1.5 months— taking one scoop a day and mixing it into my warm lemon water I drink in the mornings. The flavor is nice, relatively subtle, it smells lovely though! I’ve used the strawberry lemon flavor too and that one was much more pungent and had an overall strange taste- this one is far superior! In terms of results, I’d say it’s pretty subtle, and you won’t be seeing much of anything happen until two weeks to a month in. I’ve seen some improvement in spots, and an overall improvement in a natural glow. The packaging is much larger than the amount of product you get. And the price is somewhat steep. Love that that this is whole30 approved!
Michaela D.
Memphis TN
Y’all- OBSESSED!!!! I drink this now every night with a fresh squeezed lemon. It taste amazing and has done incredible things for my skin as well as my hair ! Vital proteins sent me a huge box of their entire line and let me tell you- I am hooked on it ALL! My favorites are the beauty powders but I also love the collagen shots!!! Try out their products , you won’t be let down!
Emily M.
Austin, TX
*I’ve only tried the Lavender Lemon variety* Pros: -Easy to mix in water if you prefer to drink collagen this way. Dissolves nicely. -Good packaging- won’t leak and is pretty! -I like this brand otherwise Cons: -It was disgusting? This is mostly my fault because I didn’t know what I was expecting ( I LOVE lemon/citrus) but the “lavender” is very overwhelming. -The flavor profile allows for limited use- it didn’t work in smoothies or other juices. -Expensive compared to other brands.
Vee A.
Pasadena , CA
The flavor is fine if you mix in with a berry smoothie but I would not recommend on its on with water, it also does not go well with coffee. After I am finished, I will probably go back to unflavored or try the creamer next.
Nadia B.
Middleburgh, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Love this collagen protein. I add it to my paleo muffins for breakfast and it adds such a lovely flavor and I love that I'm getting the extra collagen in my diet.