BY VITAL NUTRIENTS

Buy on Jet.com
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
Melatonin is always nice to have on hand if my daughter gets insomnia, her doctors have approved her use of this and it does help her sleep, although sometimes it does cause her to be a little bit tired in the morning, but it is so much better than her being tired all day at school. When that happens she is unable to concentrate on anything she is suppose to be learning. Her grades have improved since she started taking sleep aids.

I would ask your doctor about using this product or any other sleep aid product before using it. For us it has been so amazingly helpful and hopefully someday she does not need to take anything like this, but in the meantime it is great knowing we have it.
crystal b.
crystal b.
Seffner, FL
Both my son's take melatonin at night to calm then they both have adhd and are wired this is only thing that can bring them down to be able to get a good night's sleep
Sara Lynn C.
Sara Lynn C.
Campbell River
I take Melatonin and it works for me I only take it if I need to because if you use it to much your body stop producing melatonin