BY VITAL NUTRIENTS

*5HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) promotes serotonin levels in the brain which help create healthy functioning of the sleep/wake cycle. Emotional well-being and appetite control may also be affected in a positive manner. - 5HTP 100mg see more...

Buy on Pure Pr...
Cristina  N.
Goodyear, AZ
I haven't found much luck with this product with what it says it should do. I tried it for a while and didn't get much of an effect. :(
Poppy R.
Ystrad Mynach
This is my top top top supplement to take. It is insane how it improves my mood and gives me energy whilst also helping me to sleep. I recommend this to everyone all the time. It’s the best anxiety cure I have tried
Cara C.
Salida, CO
5HTP is one of my favorite supplements! It really does do wonders when it comes to balancing out my mood, helping me with my anxiety, and putting me to sleep. At night I take 200mgs before I go to bed, but in the day time I take a really small amount so that I'm not too sleepy. 5HTP is definitely a lifesaver for me!