Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsVital Essentials
Freeze-Dried Vital Treats Grain Free Duck Nibs Freeze Dried Dog Treat, 2 oz

by Vital Essentials

Vital Essentials Vital Treats are packed with vital nutrients, made with only fresh, whole single-sourced USDA animal protein to provide essential nutrition that dogs instinctively crave. Convenient packaging makes it easy to take Vital Treats anywhere your dog wants to go.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vital Essentials Freeze-Dried Vital Treats Grain Free Duck Nibs Freeze Dried Dog Treat, 2 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Mia C.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are my dogs favorite treats! And I love that they're just freeze dried duck proteins! These little duck nibs are a great size for training and for an every day snack. And the freeze dried texture gives a nice crunch that my dog goes crazy for! As far as treats go they can be a little pricey- but totally worth it for the healthy ingredients.
Norell C.
Chicago , IL
Great single ingredient treat for my furbaby. They are healthy and the perfect size to use for training treats or putting in puzzles, especially for smaller dogs.
Charlesy C.
San Antonio, TX
Love that these are softer, I can break them into halves for training. I have a 10 pound Dachshund and these work perfect for him. I love this brand and will forever buy these! These are my dog’s favorite of all the proteins.
Lauren E.
Dallas, TX
My dogs go INSANE for these treats! the Beef Tripe is their favorite. When they have to jump in the car, i always use these treats because they love them so much. I trust the company and they are affordable as well

Looking for your answer?