Vital-care Vital Care Vitamin E Oil 4000 Iu (Pack of 3) uploaded by Yliana D.Vital-care Vital Care Vitamin E Oil 4000 Iu (Pack of 3) uploaded by Teran F.

BY VITAL-CARE #33 in Skin Treatments

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
I used skeptical because I don't like to feel oily! But after I used this in my search for something to help my fine lines & wrinkles disappear! I must say this product leaves your skin feeling amazing! No left feeling oily rather silky & my skin felt amazing! I use this after each time I shower & use it on my kneck area too feels too amazing not too!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Bulverde , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this product every day after showering. My skin is incredibly soft and smooth, even if I miss a day! I have not tried it on my face so I cannot vouch for it effectiveness on facial wrinkles, but it has softened the deep lines on my decolotagge. No greasy residue.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
A must buy for woman that are pregnant or have goals to be in the future. It will help reduce stretching and also help the stomach feel soft and smooth throughout all those changes. It can help on scars as well.
Yliana D.
Yliana D.
This is the best oil hands-down hands hands i use it every single day after the shower it's very affordable not pricey at all I bought it at my local Walmart. This oil is very lightweight I used it by itself on vacation instead of lotion
Teran F.
Teran F.
Love this cause help my skin a lot when had surgery and scars look whole lot better as we got it at big lots for dollar which can't beat that either
Randalle L.
Randalle L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is amazing on scars. I had a scar across my face from a basketball injury and put vitamin E on every morning and night and I have no scar. I use it on my butt for stretch marks and on my athletic scared elbows!!!
Kim  W.
Kim W.
Georgetown, KY
I used this when I was pregnant to avoid stretch marks and it does work. I had a baby in 2013 and 2014. no stretch marks from either.
Sunni T.
Sunni T.
Richland Springs, TX
You can never go wrong with Vitamin E oil! It is great on kids to rodent scars
Star B.
Star B.
Lancaster
I love this. I use it every after my shower. On my eyelids because they are very dry it helps with my make up