Vital Care All Day Mega Hold Gel, 40 oz uploaded by Christina K.Vital Care All Day Mega Hold Gel, 40 oz uploaded by Christina K.

BY GENERIC

Vital Care All Day Mega Hold Gel provides frizz control. It allows you to customize your own individual hairstyle. Packaged in a 40-oz super value size, Vital Care gel offers all day hold. see more...

Virjinia H.
Pasadena, TX
I have thick hair and when I workout I want it off my face. I use this gel when I want a slick pony tail because it really works. It's sweat proof and definitely keeps my hair in place, all day long. If I put my hair up in the morning, not a hair is out of place in the evening when I use this gel. If you have thick hair, this is the gel for you!
Rachel W.
Springfield, OR
This product is freaking amazing!! And works like a charm! It holds my hair in place for hours. It definitely met my expectations for a hair gel. I have blonde super curly hair so its hard to reign it in! I will definitely buy this product again
Cass W.
Newton, AL
very light not really good for extreme styling but I use it for crunching and it's great for that and it can brush out with the right amount
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
This is better than LA look. You get a whole lot more gel for the price as LA looks. Perfect!