Vital C Image Hydrating Facial Cleanser, 6 Oz

by Vital C

Skincare Vital C Hydrating Facial Cleanser reveals brand new skin and provides perfect moisture with calming antioxidants and vitamins that restore moisture, balance and comfort. Your skin is left supple and hydrated without an oily texture and feel. Both your body and face can improve from all the benefits of this luxurious cleanser.Image Skincare is a clinical skin care company that is evidence-based, providing effective skincare solutions and professional skincare products. Image Skincare furthers its mission of helping the world to Age Laterby consistently producing the latest anti-aging, hydrating, balancing and illuminating technologies and by being the most innovative brand in the industry.

Skin Type: All

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vital C Image Hydrating Facial Cleanser, 6 Oz!
a year agoSeal Beach , CA
Vital C Image Hydrating Facial Cleanser, 6 Oz uploaded by Melanie G.
Creamy, amazing, great smelling facial cleanser! I use this every night and the Ormedic in the AM. This is hydrating and leaves my skin feeling super clean and refreshed-not to mention it smells wonderful-like citrus orange! I have noticed a huge difference in my skin since using the Image line and definitely recommend this product. It is very hydrating-so if you have super oily skin this may not be for you. I have combination skin and get oily in my T-Zone and dry elsewhere which is why I rotate this with the Ormedic.