BY VITAL BABY #70 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

Teach Your Baby To Hold & Use Their Own Cup 2 In 1 No Spill Or Free Flow Easy-Grip Soft, Angled Handles  Hygienic Spout Cover Soft Spout Protects Baby s Gums BPA Free Dishwasher, Microwave & Sterilizer Safe It s soft spout and special soft angled handles are easy to hold making drinking easy and safe.  It can be used as no spill or free flow-you choose! Every cup comes complete with a non-spill valve which has been cleverly designed to provide a smooth drinking action and steady flow of liquid.  As baby grows, the valve self adjusts to allow more liquid flow...the stronger the baby sucks the faster the flow. Our award winning range of Vital Baby Trainer Cups is specially designed to protect sensitive gums, teach how to hold, build confidence and ultimately help to develop baby s drinking skills as they grow. It is recommended that babies a see more...

Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
This cup is great and durable! The double handles make it an easier transition from the bottle to the cup. It can be a little difficult to clean but no complaints otherwise. It's a cute design too and not too pricey:
Christian A.
Mims , FL
Toddlers can be stubborn. We are working SO hard to get ZANDER OFF THE BOTTLE....and so far this is THE ONLY big boy cup he has liked. So I need to buy like 5 more ūüėÜ
Jailene S.
My mom always used to get these for my cousins when they used to play outside and they would drop them and they wouldn't open up. They absolutely loved them and recommend these to anybody.
Ivy Q.
Altadena , Ca
I have this little training cup for my baby and we love it! It's perfect for his little hands and I also love that it has a little cap. Love it! Great product!
Katie W.
This cup has helped my son learn to hold a cup rather than a bottle. i definitely recommend it to moms or dads looking for an easy cup to start with.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
This is the perfect starter silly cup ! Makes it very easy for little ones to hold on to and avoid spilling as well
May S.
N Miami Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son never used the bottles, he went straight to these and he loved it! Easy to handle and don't make a mess
Paige A.
Great trainer cup, the handles make it easy for little hands to hold and very durable.
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this cup and the fact it has handles makes it easier for my daughter to told
Monica S.
Gadsden, AL
This is a great product. It is easy for little hands to hold. Also inexpensive.
Felicity W.
Evening Shade, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this trainer cup spill-proof? I can't find a cup that is.
Ashley N.
Huron Park, ON
Are they spill proof , and what type of material is the mouth piece made of?
Maria T.
Planning on switching my baby rot he soppy cup! Any recommendations on this product????
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
At what age do you offer these ?
Laura W.
Vancouver, WA
How is this about spilling/leaking? I find most say they don't but actually do.