BY VITAL BABY

Ideal From 6-9 Months Large Scoop For Easy Feeding Easy For Baby To Hold Soft Finger Locators Teach Baby To Hold Correctly BPA Free Dishwasher, Microwave, Sterilizer Safe Teach your baby to self feed with our soft tip n grip Feeding Spoons and their soft finger and thumb locators make it easy for baby to hold.  Our range of Vital Baby Cutlery is specially designed to protect sensitive gums, teach how to hold, build confidence and ultimately to help develop baby s feeding skills as they grow. It is recommended that babies are exclusively breastfed for about the first 6 months of life.  However, when this is not possible, the Vital Baby range of award winning, safe, BPA free accessories help you nurture and feed your baby from first foods to 15 months and beyond. This product conforms to BS EN 14372 standards. ; see more...

Marie H.
Rose Hill, VA
Wonderful product to have. I don't have to worry about hurting my baby while feeding him and the no slip grip is great because he can learn to feed himself as well.
Margie G.
Quincy, MA
I bought these for my son when he started eating his first foods. I did a lot of research on Amazon before I bought them, and every review about these were correct. They are just the best spoon. The spoon base itself is really flexible so it's soft on baby's mouth and almost is like a spatula for mom and dad. So much less food is wasted with these.
Paula T.
Baytown, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great spoons.i just started providing solids to my daughter and use these spoons. They're soft so I don't worry about hurting her. The grip is good so I don't have to worry about it easily getting batted away. Definitely recommend these.
maisa s.
Eal From 6-9 Months Large Scoop For Easy Feeding Easy For Baby To Hold Soft Finger Locators Teach Baby To Hold Correctly BPA Free Dishwasher, Microwave, Sterilizer Safe Teach your baby to self feed with our soft tip n grip Feeding Spoons and their soft finger and thumb locators make it easy for baby to hold. Our range of Vital Baby
Marissa L.
Fort Riley, KS
I bought these for my son who recently started eating baby foods. I really love this product. The spoons very soft and easy for him to eat off of. It didn't take long for him to get the hang of eating from this spoon. Love it!
Cristin G.
I bought these for my son, once he was ready for baby food. What I appreciated the most about these was the no slip grip, which can help aid the baby to hold spoon his or herself. Great product
Helen H.
Bristol, VT
My daughter loves these spoons, I use them every time I feed her. and when I let her have the spoon the grip on them is great cause she can actually grab on to the spoon.
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love the grip on these spoons for my little ones! Learning to fee themselves can be stressful and I'm glad they have a better grip on their spoons
Lauren G.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Wonderful new product for new moms to be! For moms who never had this product, they are running to the store now!
Kelle C.
Clawson, MI
These spoons make great teethers with supervision. My LO loved chewing them as much as the food on them!! Lol