BY VITAKRAFT

Treat with a high percentage of milk powder. Size: 5 ounce. Ingredients: Sugar Palm Oil Whey Powder. Length: 7.13. Width: 5.13. Height: 1.25. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I hamster likes these too. Sometimes I wonder what doesn't he like because he just eats everything.
Karla  V.
WOODSTOCK, GA
You can take this pouch anywhere you go. My rabbit loved these and I would give her two drops a day just for a small treat. I love that these don't have a bad smell, they smell good. These are not messy which is a plus. It has a zipper so you can store them and keep them fresh.
Kiarra D.
Jacksonville, FL
My hamsters love these and they love to get them because every time I put them in there cages they run straight to get and start eating it its so funny so I hope you can send this to me For my baby's
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
I bought these awhile back when I had hamsters and the last one I owned loved these. They're cute little treats that can make interacting with your pet a little easier.
Kira D.
Jacksonville, FL
I got these for my hamsters and they love them but do give them to many of them because they can have diabetes so give them one a day and they will be set
Jessica F.
Anderson, IN
Just LOVE these treats for my guinea pigs. They get very excited when I pull out the bag. These are good for any picky eater in your bunch.
Martha R.
Las Vegas, NV
My hamster fatty loves these I give her 2 like twice week and she stuffs them all in her cheeks and runs down to hide them under her little house she doesn't even touch her other food lol
taylor b.
These were my hamsters favorite treat! he loved to chow down on these throughout the day! although they are a bit large so I don't give him but one. :)
amy a.
My hamster at the beginning did not enjoy to eat them, probably because he was getting used to his surroundings. But now he loves to much on them from time to time!
Shanjida S.
My hamster absolutely adores these yoghurt drops. I give home these treats once a week because they're very unhealthy. I have a small Syrian hamster and whenever I give home these treats, he will take it and run away with it in his mouth and find a place to hide it.