Vitakraft Triple Baked Crunch Sticks Treats for Rabbits

by Vitakraft

Vitakraft Triple Baked Crunch Sticks Treats for RabbitsOur Vitakraft Triple Baked Crunch Sticks Treats for Rabbits contain only top quality ingredients with whole grains plus vitamins, minerals, and carrots all triple-baked on a wooden chew stick. After the treat is gone, your furry friend can continue gnawing on the stick for added fun. These all natural treats are nutritious and stimulate your guinea pig's natural zest for activity and instinctive urge to forage for food. Boasting a delicious yogurt glaze, these treat sticks easily attach to the cage wire with a plastic hanger (included).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vitakraft Triple Baked Crunch Sticks Treats for Rabbits!
Millmont, PA
These are one of my go to treats to buy for my lionhead rabbits.  They do tend to run through these fast but they are relatively inexpensive so it's not too much $$ when it comes to purchasing treats for them.  Would recommend to others, will buy again.
Long Beach, NY
I'm not sure if my rabbit got bored of these or they changed the product but she used to love these when I would give them to her as a special treat on weekends. Lately she hasn't been caring for these and doesn't devour them like she used to. Now she just nibbles on them and doesn't always finish them. I think they're a great special day treat for rabbits but not something I would give very often especially because of the price.

Looking for your answer?