BY VITAKRAFT

For all African Parrots More fun!  More fitness! With nuts  Baked 3 times With natural wooden stick With wire holder Contents:  Two Sticks Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 10% Crude Fat 10% Crude Fiber 11% Moisture 14% Vitamin A 3480 I.U./lb Vitamin D 3 345 I.U./lb Vitamin E 31 I.U./lb ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
Magan W.
Triangle, VA
I even like hanging these in trees around my house! The birds outside love these! They bring all the beautiful brids
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
My parrot loves this but when I hang it on his cage and he bites on it it tends to fall apart and make a mess
Alex A.
Our parrot loves these. She'll do anything for them. Always a great way to bribe her to do what she doesn't want to do.
Abbie H.
my parrot loves these she hangs out of her cage and gets very excited she never leaves a crumb i believe they are good value for money obviously ive never tasted them i have a lovely parrot and she loves them so in the end i love them polly loves these i recommend them!!!!