BY VITAKRAFT

For all African Parrots More fun!  More fitness! With nuts  Baked 3 times With natural wooden stick With wire holder Contents:  Two Sticks Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 10% Crude Fat 10% Crude Fiber 11% Moisture 14% Vitamin A 3480 I.U./lb Vitamin D 3 345 I.U./lb Vitamin E 31 I.U./lb ; see more...

Magan W.
Triangle, VA
I even like hanging these in trees around my house! The birds outside love these! They bring all the beautiful brids
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
My parrot loves this but when I hang it on his cage and he bites on it it tends to fall apart and make a mess
Abbie H.
my parrot loves these she hangs out of her cage and gets very excited she never leaves a crumb i believe they are good value for money obviously ive never tasted them i have a lovely parrot and she loves them so in the end i love them polly loves these i recommend them!!!!
Alex A.
Our parrot loves these. She'll do anything for them. Always a great way to bribe her to do what she doesn't want to do.