Vitakraft Sun Seed Company BSS85123 Small Hookbills Grainola Bird Honey Sticks Treat Bar, 2.5-Ounce, Golden Honey

BY VITAKRAFT #99 in Bird Seed

Almonds and coconuts mixed together to create a taste sensation that your birds will love. For cockatiels, parakeets and lovebirds. Appetizing combination of favorite seeds blended with the flavorful goodness of natural, golden honey. White Millet, Safflower Seed, Wheat, Oat Groats, Sunflower Seed, Buckwheat, Flaked Corn, Canary Grass Seed, Honey, Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Sodium Caseinate, Glycerin, Vegetable Oil, Riboflavin, Ascorbic Acid, Etc.: Size: 2.5 oz. see more...

Billie D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these treats for my parakeets to try and they went nuts over these. Lol. My birds seemed to like these treats and I will be buying these again. They are inexpensive and worth buying them for your birds! I would recommend these type of treats to others.
Megan J.
Orem, UT
I bought this seed popsicle for my parakeets and I'll be honest I was skeptical. Low and behold I put this thing in their cage and they freaked out. Climbing all over it and ripping it apart with their little bird claws. I think it was a hit since they gnawed it down to a stick and threw little bits of it throughout my entire house within minutes. I'll buy again, but I'll make sure to find a way to protect from that horrible mess first.
Jessica C.
Bought these for my boyfriends lovebird who is used to lose seeds only. It sat untouched for a day and once he dared to try it he tore through it like grant went through Richmond!