Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesVitakraft
Slims with Carrot Treats for Rabbits

Vitakraft Slims with Carrot Treats for Rabbits

by Vitakraft

Vitakraft ® Slims with Carrot are delicious light, nibbling snacks made with harvest fresh grains and carrots.  Slims with Carrot are easy to digest and make an ideal snack for pet Rabbits. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein .......................12.0% Crude Fat ..............................2.0% Crude Fiber ...........................4.5% Moisture .............................11.0% ;

Are these sold in Petco?
Does anyone use these for their bunnies?? Vitakraft Drops with Wildberry for Rabbits
Who you reckoned this for Barbie bunny’s
Start your review of Vitakraft Slims with Carrot Treats for Rabbits!
Lacy B.
Cumberland, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Vitakraft Slims with Carrot Treats for Rabbits uploaded by Lacy B.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Review for: VitaKraft Slims with Carrot for Rabbits 1.76 oz - Pack of 10
It is hard to find a treat that all 3 of my rabbits like but this is one of them!! Chewy has them on sale often and all 3 love munching on them! I get them as often as I can!
Maika  R.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Purchased at: PETCO
Review for: Vitakraft Slims with Carrot Treats for Rabbits, 1.76 oz
My rabbit ate these maybe 2 or 3 times but then gave up on them. I didn't mind being they would leave an orange coloring around the mouth. I can't say how they taste but I do know they weren't real soft but also not to hard to chew. I didn't like that the orange coloring would rub off onto their fur around the mouth and paws. That's a no no for me.
Maggie Z.
Purchased at: PETCO
Review for: Vitakraft Carrot Slims Rabbit Treat 1.76-oz box
OMG this is one product that I actually wanted to review for some time now .I purchased this for my bunny as a daily treat and omg my bunny loves them ❣️it's like a piece of candy but for bunny's .I would definitely keep repurchasing these and recommend them to anybody that has bunny's👌
Erin G.
S Thomaston, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Vitakraft Slims with Carrot Treats for Rabbits, 1.76 oz
My Rabbit loves these carrot treats ❤️ she is happy with their crunch good price. And smell good
Victoria R.
Blackwood, NJ
Vitakraft Slims with Carrot Treats for Rabbits uploaded by Victoria R.
Vitakraft Slims with Carrot Treats for Rabbits uploaded by Victoria R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Vitakraft Slims with Carrot Treats for Rabbits, 1.76 oz
My bunny likes them. I like how there is no sugar. She eats it within a few days and it’s less then $2.00 to purchase. Got it off amazon. It was a best seller
Ashley K.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: Vitakraft Slims with Carrot Treats for Rabbits, 1.76 oz
My mini Rex rabbit loves these. However she loves most snacks. The shape is cute and it seems to have decent ingredients. The price is about average and she enjoys them. It's good for using with training too.
Rae R.
Malaga, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Review for: Vitakraft Slims with Carrot Treats for Rabbits, 1.76 oz
My bunny loves these more than any other treats! If I even come near him with the bag, he nearly hops out of his cage with excitement for them!
Brandi H.
Crawfordville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: Vitakraft Slims with Carrot Treats for Rabbits, 1.76 oz
I give this to my bunnies, and have for a while now. they always enjoy getting the treat and go to munching on it right away. i like that it's crispy and chewy and also just the right amount of hard so the bunnies can give their teeth a good work out and trimming while eating. also, since they are in a stick form, sometimes the bunnies will toss it around a few times and play with it b/f they eat it
Roshanna J.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: VitaKraft Slims with Carrot for Rabbits 1.76 oz - Pack of 12
After I give my bunny daily fun exercise/training I give him this little treat and he loves it! I recommend this cute treat! No cons.
adri M.
lompoc
Review for: VitaKraft Slims with Carrot for Rabbits 1.76 oz - Pack of 10
This is kinda like the texture of veggie straws but thicker and they're not hollow. My rabbit loves these but they do leave orange dust. Its a nice treat every once in a while for her, not every day because she's a smaller breed, only 3 lbs.