BY VITAKRAFT

Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Had to take care of my little brothers bearded dragon so I bought these! The smell is super bad and our dang "Moses" didn't like them. I could been feeding him the wrong thing though 😂
Anna A.
tulare, CA
It is awesome to see when my turtle see the bottle and quickly swims towards me. These are great treats for your turtle. Within seconds my turtle finishes these delicious treats.
Sherry F.
Fresno, Ca
Aquatic turtles and fish enjoy this little buffet. I like that there's a variety. I also feed it to feeder insects for gut loading.
Amanda L.
My turtles love this !! They're actually kinda picky about food which is strange. But I can get them to eat this !!
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought this for my turtle. It loved them but they are stinky!! Make sure kids know before they touch it.
sara a.
Tonawanda, NY
This is always what we feed our turtles. Never had issues and they are the perfect sized pellets.
Monica C.
Bought this for my reptile. Definitely buy if owning a reptile ! They'll love it I promise you
Priscilla l.
Used this for my sons little turtle. Awesome lasts a long time as turtles don't eat much.
Kristin C.
Clovis , Ca
Our turtle loves this food he knows when it's feeding time when we grab this for him.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1957 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This would be a great product for people who owns reptiles I myself don't own any I own a fish may be good food for fish
Kristin C.
Clovis , Ca
Does anyone else buy this as well?
Allison C.
What kind of reptiles can eat this?
Anastasia C.
Are these any good at all or
Kristen Q.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
Is it worth the price or just the buying for the brand name?
k h.