BY VITAKRAFT

Vitakraft ® Nibble Rings are a delicious crunchy treat suitable for Pet Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters and other small animals.  Made with natural grains and alfalfa, Nibble Rings are a healthy way to treat your pet. For Health and Vitality For Happy Teeth! Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein .......................11.0% Crude Fat ..............................3.0% Crude Fiber .........................12.0% Moisture ...............................8.0% ; see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "My guinea pigs and rabbits love these treats." in 1 review
  • "My guinea pig loves these nibble rings as a healthy treat." in 1 review
Michelle M.
Norwalk , CT
My rabbit actually loves these, and I don't feel bad giving them to him because they really aren't unhealthy. He usually gets a few in the morning and a few at night, and the second he hears the bag rustle he gets really excited. I prefer these to sugary treats for him.
Heather D.
Bought these for my guinea pig for a treat and she did not like these. She has liked other brands of these types of treats but this one she would just leave alone in her cage. She may just be picky and would depend on the pet, but I will not be buying these again.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
My rabbits absolutely adore these. I use them sparingly or for training purposes and it makes them so happy. The crunch is appealing to them and mostly made of the hay they like.
Deisi A.
Stockton , CA
I have two hamsters and they love these little things! And there not too expensive plus a whole bag last me like two to three weeks depending how often i give it to them. Totally recommend this your small animal will love them!
Amandria G.
Jersey City, NJ
Honestly, these are convenient so I wish my girls liked them, but it's like cutting nails trying to get them to eat one, so I don't feed them anymore. 2 stars because my girls don't like them but I'm sure other pigs do.
Kirsten S.
Madison, WI
Our three piggies love these and that's saying something! One of them is incredibly picky and hardly eats anything the other two do, but they all agree these are their favorite!
Jennifer B.
My guinea pig loves these nibble rings as a healthy treat. Whenever he hears me open the bag he goes wild! You get a ton in the bag so it's a great value.
Isabella G.
Valley Center, KS
These are great training incentives! I used these to train my bunny to come back to her cage and hop inside when it was time for bed. She loves them.
Mykela P.
My bunny loves these, she's young so the added protein is right up her ally and it gives her something to chew instead of trying to chew the cage!!
Katy R.
Durham, NC
My bunnies absolutely love these treats! They will go crazy and stand on their hind legs for them. They are also a lot healtheir than a lot of other treats on the market.
Melissa H.
Rochelle Park , NJ
Are these likable by your pet?