BY VITAKRAFT

Mini-Pop  - A special Snack for all Small Animals containing natural and other nutrients.  Small animals love both the corn kernels and gnawing on the cobs. Can be fed right out of the package or after microwaving. For health & longevity Super Popcorn Fun Microwavable Guaranteed Analysis: Min. Crude Protein........ 7% Min. Crude Fat............. 2% Max. Crude Fiber.........12% Max Moisture..............12% see more...

Vitakraft Mini Popcorn for Small Animals
  • "Also, it's extremely high in sugars which can cause health problems, including obesity in rabbits, guinea pigs and birds!" in 1 review
Ana J.
Brooklyn, NY
My pigs love these! Mostly popped though. They inhale these so quick. I have only bought the item once because I would rather they have fresh fruits and veggies but I would buy again!
Valerie M.
Irvine, CA
Would not recommend this at all. Maybe if you want to give it to your hamsters or perhaps rats as they would love this but when it comes to your guinea pigs is best to watch what you give them since it can affect their health. They are really fragile animalsĀ
Kerriann M.
My pigs didn't seem to take much to these. They were just too hardened for them to enjoy. They like a lot of different snacks but not these. I think I bought them at the local pet store a long time ago.
Della B.
Anchorage , AK
Whenever I give this treat to my bunnies, I always monitor how much they consume. Sometimes, I will pop it into the microwave and have them eat the popcorn. Or some days I just throw the entire corn cob in the cage and let them nibble on it to wear their teeth down. I keep in the cage for 30 minutes maximum. I definitely don't want my bunnies to eat the entire cob and have their starch turn into glucose and giving them health problems or making them obese.
Brandi H.
I give this to my bunnies once a week for a treat and they really enjoy them. at first they will grab them from me and nibble on them for a while. then they like to toss them around and play with them, then munch on them even more. they last a little longer than normal, softer treats which is nice since bunnies usually destroy and devour anything you give them rather quickly
Carissa C.
Arlington, WA
I got this for my bird and hamster; truly i only got it because it says YOU CAN POP THE CORN! Crazy right?! But the pets absolutely love them. with my bird after about day 2 of it the bird throws it out of the cage, so i follow the directions on popping and Bam; a new treat for the bird :)

so awesome; & my son loves to help pop them for the pets.
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
Just a little info for everyone. Most pets that this product advertises for shouldn't eat this! Most animals can't digest corn like humans. Also, it's extremely high in sugars which can cause health problems, including obesity in rabbits, guinea pigs and birds!
Terrianne H.
Petoskey, MI
We popped these for our three rat girls and boy oh boy did they go wild over these. They even dug out every single kernel out of the cobs afterwards. Great, fun healthy treat.
Danielle S.
Used to buy these all the time for my little hamsters, guinea pig and bunnies! they loved them
Kori O.
My hamsters love these. I wish there was more in a pack and the price was a little bit better. Otherwise they are great.