Pets & AnimalsPet CareVitakraft
Mini Popcorn for Small Animals

Vitakraft Mini Popcorn for Small Animals

by Vitakraft

Mini-Pop  - A special Snack for all Small Animals containing natural and other nutrients.  Small animals love both the corn kernels and gnawing on the cobs. Can be fed right out of the package or after microwaving. For health & longevity Super Popcorn Fun Microwavable Guaranteed Analysis: Min. Crude Protein........ 7% Min. Crude Fat............. 2% Max. Crude Fiber.........12% Max Moisture..............12%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vitakraft Mini Popcorn for Small Animals!
Product Highlights
Also, it's extremely high in sugars which can cause health problems, including obesity in rabbits, guinea pigs and birds!in reviews
Natalia D.
Riverdale, UT
Vitakraft Mini Popcorn for Small Animals uploaded by Natalia D.
Purchased at: PETCO
Oh my goodness my hamster goes crazy for this stuff! She's doesn't care for sweet treats but will drag this in her little dome with her and we can just hear her munching away. And we don't pop it up, she likes it better that way. It's also good for her teeth to chew as it is.
Valerie M.
Irvine, CA
Would not recommend this at all. Maybe if you want to give it to your hamsters or perhaps rats as they would love this but when it comes to your guinea pigs is best to watch what you give them since it can affect their health. They are really fragile animals
Reem T.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I don't recommend this for guinea pigs mainly because of the possibility that this might be a choking hazard for them. Plus the digestion issue of corn may not be the best thing for them. Other animals this may work for
Ana J.
Brooklyn, NY
My pigs love these! Mostly popped though. They inhale these so quick. I have only bought the item once because I would rather they have fresh fruits and veggies but I would buy again!
Doris A.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I was very surprised to learn that Guinea pigs eat corn like this and popcorn. This is the first time I purchase them at Petsmart. Affordable price and I love using the coupons. I will continue to purchase this product for both of my guinea pigs. My girls love to watch and hear then nibble on these mini corns.
Madison J.
cocoa
I buy this for my rats and they go absolutely crazy for it, both popped and the few unpopped kernels on the cob. They love it much more than the regular air pop popcorn I use. I highly recommend getting this as a fun treat for your little ones.
Rachelle D.
Clarion, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My dwarf lionhead loves the mini popcorn after it had been popped in the microwave. It is such a cute delicious treat for any small animal. My bunny really does like the taste of this treat and I would definitely recommend to other pet owners.
Kori O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My hamsters love these. I wish there was more in a pack and the price was a little bit better. Otherwise they are great.
Kerriann M.
Chestertown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My pigs didn't seem to take much to these. They were just too hardened for them to enjoy. They like a lot of different snacks but not these. I think I bought them at the local pet store a long time ago.
Della B.
Mary Esther, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Whenever I give this treat to my bunnies, I always monitor how much they consume. Sometimes, I will pop it into the microwave and have them eat the popcorn. Or some days I just throw the entire corn cob in the cage and let them nibble on it to wear their teeth down. I keep in the cage for 30 minutes maximum. I definitely don't want my bunnies to eat the entire cob and have their starch turn into glucose and giving them health problems or making them obese.

Looking for your answer?