BY VITAKRAFT

Mini-Pop  - A special Snack for all Caged Birds containing natural and other nutrients.  Birds eat corn off the cob in the wild, and the Mini-Pop also gives you the option of popping the corn on the cob. Can be fed right out of the package or after microwaving. For health & longevity. Super Popcorn Fun Microwavable. Guaranteed Analysis: Min. Crude Protein........ 7% Min. Crude Fat............. 2% Max. Crude Fiber.........12% Max Moisture..............12%. see more...

Laura C.
Los Angeles
These are like bird crack. Pop them in the microwave, let cool, and your bird will nibble for days. My bird even moans when he eats this he likes it so much. Inexpensive and worth the reaction your bird will have.
Crystal G.
I have a macaw, african gray, and a mexican red lore... they all love the popcorn on the cob. When they were finished it was just crumbs left in the bowl and on the floor! Buy it for your birds! Highly recommend!!!!
Jill H.
El Paso, TX
I have a parakeet, and he actually really likes these. He isn't open to new things that much, but for some reason he loves these! It takes us a while to go through them, a package probably lasts 3-4, and it saves on food!
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
I used to have a parakeet and would buy these as treats for him. He would eat them up. They come in different flavors. Birds are very intelligent and get bored easy. These not only were a treat but would give him something to do.
Josseline C.
Stamford, CT
My parakeets used to get this treat once in a while. They used to love this. I would get this again when I get a parakeet.
laurali g.
Hartsville, SC
My African Gray & quaker love these they get so excited when they see me bringing them popcorn. This is a awesome product.
nancie P.
Manchester, NH
Seen some awesome reviews about products like this. I most definitely have to buy this and have my birds test it out .
Breanna O.
turlock, CA
I would always get these for my birds!! They loved them!! Just put one in the cage and it's a great snack for them!!
Nicole G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
My grandma use to get these for her bird and she loved them she would place it in her cage and chop it up lol
Karanda G.
Birds love this! Helps dull their beaks and and entertains them as does foraging in their natural habitat
Fátima M.
Sarasota, FL
Are these good for quaker bird? And where they sell at?
Rebecca L.
Are these suitable for small birds? If so, do they come with a type of 'hanger' or can you just pop them into a bowl or hang them on a type of fruit skewer? Thanks!