Vitakraft Milk/Honey Drop for Hamster Treat- 5.3 oz. uploaded by Shawna E.

BY VITAKRAFT

Vitakraft premium snack drops for hamsters add a tasty variety to any diet. Our drops are specially formulated with essential lecithin to promote overall good health. In addition these bite-sized yogurt drops are ideal for training and for bonding with your pet. Resealable bag keeps treats fresh and tasty. Premium snack treats contain no artificial colorings. Pet: Rodent. see more...

• Are these just for hamsters? Wonder if farrets would be a...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used it on other rodent pets?9 Answers
  • How often can these treats be given? 11 Answers
Lyssa P.
Berlin, CT
These are great to treat and reward your little fuzzies. You can use these with a clicker to train any little guy to be litter box or corner trained or to simply treat them. There will be that fussy hampster from time to time and thats normal. However don't over feed this product to your little guy i used to give my hampster 2 every 3 days to prevent him from getting backed up or even affecting the overall health. Remember portions they are important.
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My little guy loves this! They are tiny and can leave a little bit of a mess but it met my expectations! My baby ham is happy and loves nibbling on it. Very affordable and would definitely recommend.
Emily L.
Aw my little fuzzy baby used to love these, I miss her. I would get these at a local pet store and it wasn't very pricy compared to other treats and my lil fur ball loved them so yes would recommend. If I still had my hamster I would definitely buy again.
Dani F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My little guy loves this stuff. It's his favorite treat, and he doesn't like much besides his food. I continue to repurchase and would recommend this great valued product to anyone with a little hamster of their own.
Kristie W.
Pensacola, FL
My hamster absolutely loves these every time I touch the bag she flips out and I make it where she has to find them and she literally finds all of them in like 10 seconds.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
My hamsters would love these treats! They were so cute eating them. They lasted a while and very cheap in put supplies plus. Very fun treat for the little ones.
Rissa M.
I've had many hamsters and I have a chinchilla and they love small treats like these. Feeding them too much can be an issue but they still love it!
Brie C.
Racine, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love using these treats! My little guy absolutely loves them! He's so spoiled that if I don't give one to him he gets upset hahaha
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
I no longer have my hamster but these were definitely my go-to-treat. He would get as excited as a hamster could get haha!!
Deb K.
My hampsters - AND rabbits - have always loved these yogurt drops!! They gobble them up and seem to really enjoy them!!
Mary K.
Lexington, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How often can these treats be given?
Cynthia F.
Tucson, AZ
Has anyone used it on other rodent pets?
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Are these just for hamsters? Wonder if farrets would be able to have these?