BY VITAKRAFT

Vitakraft premium snack drops for hamsters add a tasty variety to any diet. Our drops are specially formulated with essential lecithin to promote overall good health. In addition these bite-sized yogurt drops are ideal for training and for bonding with your pet. Resealable bag keeps treats fresh and tasty. Premium snack treats contain no artificial colorings. Pet: Rodent. see more...

• Are these just for hamsters? Wonder if farrets would be able to hav...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used it on other rodent pets?9 Answers
  • How often can these treats be given? 11 Answers
Dani F.
Dani F.
My little guy loves this stuff. It's his favorite treat, and he doesn't like much besides his food. I continue to repurchase and would recommend this great valued product to anyone with a little hamster of their own.
Ronnie M.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
My hamsters would love these treats! They were so cute eating them. They lasted a while and very cheap in put supplies plus. Very fun treat for the little ones.
Brie C.
Brie C.
Racine, WI
I love using these treats! My little guy absolutely loves them! He's so spoiled that if I don't give one to him he gets upset hahaha
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Chandler
My baby fluffy loves these. He is a long haired Syrian hamster. He gets so happy when I feed him treats.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Spring, TX
My hamster loved these little treats!!! I will get them again!! There a great treat for them!!
Angel M.
Angel M.
Portland, OR
Great tasting treats for small rodent. Great price too. Not too pricey. My hamster loved them.
Cathy V.
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I haven't bought these yet but knowing my hamster I knohave he would love them very much
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
My hamster loves these! As soon as I put them in her cage, she eats them right up!
Lyssa P.
Lyssa P.
Berlin, CT
These are great to treat and reward your little fuzzies. You can use these with a clicker to train any little guy to be litter box or corner trained or to simply treat them. There will be that fussy hampster from time to time and thats normal. However don't over feed this product to your little guy i used to give my hampster 2 every 3 days to prevent him from getting backed up or even affecting the overall health. Remember portions they are important.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Aw my little fuzzy baby used to love these, I miss her. I would get these at a local pet store and it wasn't very pricy compared to other treats and my lil fur ball loved them so yes would recommend. If I still had my hamster I would definitely buy again.
Mary K.
Mary K.
Lexington, NC
How often can these treats be given?
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Tucson, AZ
Has anyone used it on other rodent pets?
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Are these just for hamsters? Wonder if farrets would be able to have these?