BY VITAKRAFT #30 in Small Pet Supplies

nao ❤.
Bronx
Well I have to say that my hamster like they love but I don't because one of they is fat because this product have to many seeds bye my cute
Madeline H.
Warrington, PA
My hamsters love this but I do not like the corn in it I remove it cause I think its hard for them to swallow
Madison B.
The rodents I have owned are usually pretty picky but this food suits all of their palettes :)
Mika Y.
UNIONVILLE
One of the better quality foods. Supplement more protein and your hamster will get the nutrients they need to remain healthy. Fillers like fruit and such are not in this food, so your hamster is not prone to being picky.