BY VITAKRAFT

Orange, Kiwi, Sesame & Banana Kr. cker for Parakeets - Variety Pack More fun!  More fitness! With orange, kiwi, sesame and banana  Baked 3 times With natural wooden stick With fastener Contents:  Three Sticks Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 9.8% Crude Fat 4.5% Crude Fiber 9.5% Moisture 14% Calcium 0.7% Vitamin A 3450 I.U./lb Vitamin D 3 345 I.U./lb Vitamin E 30 I.U./lb Riboflavin  3.2 mg/lb Vitamin B 6 3.2 mg/lb Vitamin B 12  8.1 mg/lb Biotin 0.1 mg/lb Pantothenic Acid 11 mg/lb Niacin  24 mg/lb. see more...

Carissa C.
Garden City, ID
Got these for our parakeet and the bird went crazy over them!! They are so healthy for the bird while also coming in different flavors and vierity.
at first the bird was little thrown off by it; but once he tried it it was completey gone in under 6 hours..
Fred Meyers freaquently has sells going on them and i noticed petco carries smaller packs; so u get 4 instead of 2 large ones!
Raven A.
Brattleboro , VT
My friend has parakeets and these are her MUST have for them. They are such good birds. They love them. She loves the fact that her pride and joys are getting everything they need in a stick. She has also complimented the price of them.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
When my parakeet was alive, he used to LOVE this. Easy to attach to the cage and lasts pretty long. My love birds enjoyed these as well but they ate it a little faster than my other bird.
Destiny L.
Bentonville, AR
My parakeet adores these treats. He is beyond excited when I bring them out. They are a teensy bit messy but it is worth the joy it brings him! I would recommend them to anyone!
Josseline C.
Stamford, CT
I used to put these on my parakeets cage every once in a while. They would love these along other treats. They made a mess everywhere but thats alright.
Ashley A.
Canton, OH
My parakeets loved these treats! they never lasted very long, so i guess that means they liked them!