BY VITAKRAFT

Fruit Kra cker for guinea pigs More fun!  More fitness! With fruits  Baked 3 times With natural wooden stick With clip holder Contents:  Two Sticks Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 10% Crude Fat 3% Crude Fiber 4.5% Moisture 14% Vitamin A 3590 I.U./lb Vitamin D  355 I.U./lb Vitamin E 32 I.U./lb Vitamin C 415 mg/lb ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I bought these because they were on sale and I wanted to try something new and to my surprise my guinea pigs loved them so much" in 6 reviews
  • "Our one guinea pig loves these treats." in 3 reviews
Freeville, NY
My guinea pig adores these! She popcorns like nobody's business when I put a new one in her cage! It is great for her as she needs to constantly chew to keep her teeth filed down. I usually get her the honey one for a sweet treat as her food consists of mostly alfalfa and timothy hay and carrots. One will last in her cage for about 3 days before she chews it clean!
Rose B.
Rose B.
I've had some Guinea pigs that absolutely love these, and some that don't really pay any attention to them. I do think they're worth a try though. You can find them at petsmart and maybe even petco. I would try them if you're thinking about it.
Kerriann M.
Kerriann M.
My pigs have always loved these treat sticks. Because they like to graze, if these are around after they've already had food they are happy. You may have to move them around a bit as they eat them and sometimes the plastic holders break so you have to be careful.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Biloxi, MS
My guinea pig ate the steak in one day that's how much she liked it and it's not even that expensive and you get two of them
Kelsi H.
Kelsi H.
My guinea pig LOVES these! They are her favorite snack! She usually eats the whole thing within two days!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Arlington, WA
I got one for my son's hamster (he insisted it had to be this & the the lady in the pet store said it was ok for the hamster as well.) The hamster was so excited and totally loved it! Any time he see's a similar looking package he runs up in his cage to the top level and waits. plus it last him quite some time.
Potsdam, NY
Our one guinea pig loves these treats. The other one did not. It was funny lol
Susan C.
Susan C.
Vallejo, CA
Guinea Pig junk food. I'm not a huge fan. If your pig eats them, try to limit the amount they eat.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Gainesville, FL
Small rodents do not have the digestive systems to handle seeds in their food and that includes treats. They can get stuck and lead to a lot of discomfort and digestive problems.