BY VITAKRAFT

Fruit Kra cker for guinea pigs More fun!  More fitness! With fruits  Baked 3 times With natural wooden stick With clip holder Contents:  Two Sticks Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 10% Crude Fat 3% Crude Fiber 4.5% Moisture 14% Vitamin A 3590 I.U./lb Vitamin D  355 I.U./lb Vitamin E 32 I.U./lb Vitamin C 415 mg/lb ; see more...

Vitakraft Kracker Sticks for Guinea Pigs
  • "I bought these because they were on sale and I wanted to try something new and to my surprise my guinea pigs loved them so much" in 6 reviews
  • "Our one guinea pig loves these treats." in 3 reviews
Amanda S.
Freeville , NY
My guinea pig adores these! She popcorns like nobody's business when I put a new one in her cage! It is great for her as she needs to constantly chew to keep her teeth filed down. I usually get her the honey one for a sweet treat as her food consists of mostly alfalfa and timothy hay and carrots. One will last in her cage for about 3 days before she chews it clean!
Rose B.
I've had some Guinea pigs that absolutely love these, and some that don't really pay any attention to them. I do think they're worth a try though. You can find them at petsmart and maybe even petco. I would try them if you're thinking about it.
Samantha S.
Knightdale, NC
My guinea pig is incredibly picky. He likes only certain flavors of this brand. Normally he goes for the ones with honey. I try to buy these a lot and just attach to his cage wall for an anytime treat. Only a few he won't touch, but again, that is because he is very picky. I feel they are a decent treat and reasonably priced. (just be careful of seeds..guinea pigs cant digest them, so i always pay attention to the ingredients list) Great to try different flavors to find what your piggy likes.
Reem T.
Dearborn, MI
My guinea pig loves these so much, he seems to enjoy all the different flavors they have and I feel like it's also good for his teeth because he's biting and crunching on them, they're also not that expensive
Kerriann M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pigs have always loved these treat sticks. Because they like to graze, if these are around after they've already had food they are happy. You may have to move them around a bit as they eat them and sometimes the plastic holders break so you have to be careful.
Carissa C.
Garden City, ID
I got one for my son's hamster (he insisted it had to be this & the the lady in the pet store said it was ok for the hamster as well.) The hamster was so excited and totally loved it! Any time he see's a similar looking package he runs up in his cage to the top level and waits. plus it last him quite some time.
Leslie C.
bayamon
I buy this to try to give my Guinea pigs something new for them they enjoy it so much they eat it all on seconds they love this i buy it on petsmart and was a litte pricy but it a great product the blend of seeads and fuits is a great treat for them
Alyssa D.
Gainesville, FL
Small rodents do not have the digestive systems to handle seeds in their food and that includes treats. They can get stuck and lead to a lot of discomfort and digestive problems.
Sarah M.
Broken Arrow, OK
i got these just to try out and my guinea pigs loved them! They eat them so quickly. i would recommend this to anyone with guinea pigs! definitely worth it. plus they are super affordable!
Savannah B.
Selma, NC
We have these hanging on the side of her cage and she eats the crap out them. She loves these little snacks. They are her favorite out of all I have gave her